• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Manners New Series of Stocks for 2012

Re: Manners New Series of Stocks for 2012

These are very nice. I cant wait to get my T4A for my tikka hopefully this month and get one of these later this year

Picture of a mcs-tf1 with a suppressed SBR, This will be in our booth at shot, stop by and take a look. Thanks
DSC00293-1.jpg

I gotta say....thats pretty bad ass Tom.

I wanted to buy your prototype folder at SHOT last January! Glad these are now coming out. These are going to be a big hit. See you guys in a couple weeks. Mark

You guys would post this a month after I put a t4A on order for a GAP build! I wonder if I can talk myself into swapping my order for one of these TF2As? I was hoping to have the rifle ready to go by May...hmmmmm

fantastic, I have three T4 but now I am hoping for a group buy because I need two of those, an mcs-tf1 and a TF2
great work Tom, have a great move and shot show.

What will the added price to get the folding stock over the non folding stock?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: luvtoclimb1976</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What will the added price to get the folding stock over the non folding stock? </div></div> The base price for the folding stocks are $895.00. This is $280 above the cost of a non folding stock with the adj cheek. Thank you

Its more for the military guys to have the ability to pack it, use it in vehicles and easier to jump it!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eleaf</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Can someone explain to me the point of a folding bolt action rifle? I don't get it.

</div></div>

bla bla bla.......

Chicks dig IT!!!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Its more for the military guys to have the ability to pack it, use it in vehicles and easier to jump it!!</div></div>

Makes sense.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Also if you have an adjustable cheek rest bolt removal is much easier.</div></div>

After initial bore sighting, how often do you need to remove the bolt?

So if these are the best reasons we can come up with, for the average shooter, a folding stock is marginally useful at best.

eleaf one example of this is on my ae. I only have a 1750 pelican case for it right now. When I put it back in the case bolt comes out for transportation. It probably wouldn't hurt the bolt just a nice feature for these type of things. Only you can decide if it is worth it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eleaf</div><div class="ubbcode-body">After initial bore sighting, how often do you need to remove the bolt?
</div></div>

Well everytime you need to clean it you need to remove the bolt.

I'm no expert and have never had a stock with an adjustable cheek rest (but my t4a should be here soon.) but to me I think having a folder stock would be nice so I can buy short cases so its not a pain in the butt to get gun cases in the trunk of a car..

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: triceratops3</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eleaf</div><div class="ubbcode-body">After initial bore sighting, how often do you need to remove the bolt?
</div></div>

I'm no expert and have never had a stock with an adjustable cheek rest (but my t4a should be here soon.) but to me I think having a folder stock would be nice so I can buy short cases so its not a pain in the butt to get gun cases in the trunk of a car.. </div></div>

couldn't agree more.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: triceratops3</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eleaf</div><div class="ubbcode-body">After initial bore sighting, how often do you need to remove the bolt?
</div></div>

I'm no expert and have never had a stock with an adjustable cheek rest (but my t4a should be here soon.) but to me I think having a folder stock would be nice so I can buy short cases so its not a pain in the butt to get gun cases in the trunk of a car.. </div></div>

Good stuff.

Chris Folders are a prohibited import here but an australian agent can have them brought into bond with customs and then export them it is completly legal. also folders are not illegal here they are a prohibited import without the correct military or profesional exemption to import them.

Hope that helps.

Also if you have long barrels like the 32" to 39" barrels plus brakes we are running on ELR rifles in large 10" long actions it makes it a lot easier fitting the rifle into a vehicle or gunsafe.

A folder is just more practicle in this situation i think Tom and his staff have realy designed a well thought out product out here.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: unincsmr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Anyone have one yet? Any Reviews?</div></div>

^^^What he said! ^^^

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Angry_Pirate</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: unincsmr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Anyone have one yet? Any Reviews?</div></div>

^^^What he said! ^^^
</div></div>

There are a couple that are already in peoples hands. The reviews are two big thumbs up.

With any luck I should have one shortly. I will be sure to do a full review.

I have 2 of the folders..... T4F and T1F
They are outstanding and VERY comfortable to shoot. The lockup is tight and there is no wiggle or play in the hinge.

These advancements in fiberglass stock technology are really going to send Tom and his crew to new levels.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: A10XRIFLE</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Here is Officially the very 1st Rifle built with one!!!

400408622.jpg

400408620.jpg

400408625.jpg
</div></div>

Looks familiar......
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: A10XRIFLE</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Here is Officially the very 1st Rifle built with one!!!

400408622.jpg

400408620.jpg

400408625.jpg
</div></div>

Must.....control.....urge...to......fap!

Do not defile my rifles image with your fapping.....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYS338</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: A10XRIFLE</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Here is Officially the very 1st Rifle built with one!!!

400408622.jpg

400408620.jpg

400408625.jpg
</div></div>

Looks familiar......
laugh.gif
</div></div>

.223 or 300blk? Is that the TF-1?

.223. I read it somewhere along the way.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYS338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Its a 223 in the TF1 </div></div>

Sweet rifle. I'm going with a TF1 on my next build.

Tom awesome stock I have a savage long range hunter in 308 hard to believe but I get .5 MOA out of her at 100 and she runs out to 900 yards but I cannot find a real stock, it has a hinge floor plate and the accutriger will any of yours fit ?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: green338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What's the ETA on these...don't see them on their site...?</div></div>
http://mannersstocks.com/folders/

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hawk76</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Tom awesome stock I have a savage long range hunter in 308 hard to believe but I get .5 MOA out of her at 100 and she runs out to 900 yards but I cannot find a real stock, it has a hinge floor plate and the accutriger will any of yours fit ? </div></div> We should be able to fit that in just about all our stocks, I would need to double check on the hinge floor plate but iam pretty sure it would be good to go. Send me a PM. Thank you

Is 90% CF available for the folders?

If so, what would be the weight on it?