• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Manners Sako Quad Group Buy?

Re: Manners Sako Quad Group Buy?

Talk to Jered @ APA about building you one, but for one the single barrel quads are becoming harder to find and the costs have gone up on them quite a bit. My Quad trainer isn't going anywhere ever. I love that gun.

I want one of these so bad but $1800 per month for my daughter's private school kills the toy budget ;(

Correct. Building my own. I have the Quad. Looking for a group purchase for the Manners stock. There must be a group that have found a Quad and now want to build the trainer.

If it is for a Manners T4 i would be possibly interested for my other Quad. Was going to go McM A5 but could dig another Manners.

Would definitely be interested in this, got a quad that I'm slowly working towards the full-blown trainer.

Manners T4 is what I have my eye on. So, we have three (3) interested (including myself)?

i'd be in for a whole rifle build.
but whats wrong with the current quad? is the switch barrel just sub-par accuracy wise or something?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Remoah</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i'd be in for a whole rifle build.
but whats wrong with the current quad? is the switch barrel just sub-par accuracy wise or something? </div></div>

Nothing wrong with the Quad at all. The manners stock will give you the feel, look and ergonomics of a larger caliber sniper. The barrel profile completes the look. If you are lucky enough to have a VARMINT version of the Quad, that barrel profile is perfect and I would keep it. I constantly hear great things about the out of box Quads and their factory barrels. Going all the way with the custom "trainer" build is just pure sexy. And of course we justify it by it having he look and feel of a high caliber job.

I love mine and want to put my other into a full size stock.

IMG00137-20100513-1701-1.jpg

Manners is the way to go! I liked mine so much I ordered another for my 700

Sako Quad trainers are really nice and they are tack drivers with those Lilja barrels.

Here's mine all done up:
sakonf.JPG

I may be interested. Let me know what sort of pricing you expect.

Im interested to hear prices too.

Dont have a quad, but have been constantly thinking of going Sako for my rimfire.

You can get the four barrel set for less than the cost of a complete trainer build. The factory barrels are fine - you'll rarely hear of anyone complaining about the out of the box accuracy of a Sako.

The downfall to the 4 barrel set is the crap synthetic stock. I agree my stock Sako quad shoots just as well as my APA Quad with the exception of me having a hard time getting comfy behind the synthetic stock.

OK - Great! There must have been a Manners Sako Quad already on the forum. What are the ropes? Need some help here putting this play into action guys.