• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Manners Site?

We are sorry about that, it went down yesterday. Our provider is having problems with there server. I have been on the phone pushing on them all weekend. We use the same web company as badger that is why there's is also down.. They are telling me we should be good to go by the end of the day.
Thank you

That explains it, I was trying to get on your website to see if you can open up the barrel channel and inlet for a PTG bottom metal on a T2. Not sure whether it's cost effective to do this to a stock I have or just sell it and go with a new one.

We are sorry about that, it went down yesterday. Our provider is having problems with there server. I have been on the phone pushing on them all weekend. We use the same web company as badger that is why there's is also down.. They are telling me we should be good to go by the end of the day.
Thank you

Thanks for the update!

That explains it, I was trying to get on your website to see if you can open up the barrel channel and inlet for a PTG bottom metal on a T2. Not sure whether it's cost effective to do this to a stock I have or just sell it and go with a new one.
Hi Bradu, No problem we can open it up. Send me a PM and I will get you squared away.
The Web page got up and running yesterday, but I did notice that there is some information that is still not up. The have switched servers and are telling me that we should be up 100% by the end of the day. Thank you very much,