• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Manners Stocks New Web Sight

tmanners

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 3, 2006
1232 swift, NKC, MO.

Hey Guys,
Today we rolled out a new updated version of our web sight. The new version is a responsive web design . It is geared to work great with all i-phone, i-pad, tablets, ect. We have also added a few additional pages of specs and other information. If any of the pages are down they should be up and going this weekend. As with all new sights there are always bugs. If you guys would please check it out and let me know if you come across any. If so shoot me a PM with the type of error and device that you are using.

mannersstocks.com

Thank you very much,

Last edited:
Last edited:
Looked great on my tablet too. Nice, easy to navigate site.

Not sure if you'd consider this a bug or not, but when looking at the stocks that are ready to ship, some of the pictured stocks are different that what is described. For instance, there is a MCS-T4 in woodland for the Tikka T3 action up there but the image is a T4A. I understand that color isn't a big deal to have accurate but changing that might eliminate confusion for people trying to buy the stock.

All in all, looks good Tom!

Not sure if you'd consider this a bug or not, but when looking at the stocks that are ready to ship, some of the pictured stocks are different that what is described. For instance, there is a MCS-T4 in woodland for the Tikka T3 action up there but the image is a T4A. I understand that color isn't a big deal to have accurate but changing that might eliminate confusion for people trying to buy the stock.

All in all, looks good Tom!
Yes that one is a biggie.

Just want to say thanks guys, this is the feedback I was looking for. They should be cleaning up some of the issues in the next few days. Thank you very much,

Hi Tom.

Site looks great. Noticed that "Saved Configurations" doesn't seem to save all the selected "options" or the "Additional Comments" notes. I'm on a Windows 7 laptop and had this problem prior to the site upgrade..just thought I'd mention it to help.

Last edited: