• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Manners T4

longrangefool

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 4, 2013
Kennewick, WA
Does anyone in south central Washington state have a rifle with a Manners T4 or T4A stock? I'm looking at ordering one for a new build but would really like to get behind one and see how it feels before spending the money and time. Would appreciate if someone would let me check theirs out for a few minutes, range time not necessary.

I was like you during the first 6 month wait: a bit worried about fit and finish. I soon found out they are awesome and worth being patient, I have 4 of them now.
I know this won't help you much though.
cheers.

I ordered a T4 without seeing one, going on their reputation alone. Today it finally came and I love it. Can't wait to get the bedding finished and put a few down range.

I can't speak for anyone, but I would suggest posting your question in the SHWW thread in the member link up section. That thread is WA area shooters....

Does anyone in south central Washington state have a rifle with a Manners T4 or T4A stock? I'm looking at ordering one for a new build but would really like to get behind one and see how it feels before spending the money and time. Would appreciate if someone would let me check theirs out for a few minutes, range time not necessary.

See my thread in this forum, I got some test stocks from Manners for try out before buying. I had a T4 as a test stock, along with a T1 and T3.

I found out the T1 felt better for me than the T4. So I ordered a T2A, similar grip as the T1, without the rear hook.

Last edited:
T3 is my favorite, T4a is bad as fuck too, just depends on the rifle's role. I dont wanna hump around the boonies or woods all day with a vertical thumbshelf stock, but can carry a t3 all day, just depends on the role

I would definitely go with the adjustable version of whatever stock you are interested in. I have a Surgeon with a T4 and its just to low for me at the moment so i'm using ghetto means to make it work and boy does it fugly up the rifle. I am still to this day looking for someone who may be silly enough to trade me a T4A for my T4.

I too was in your situation, I didn't want to drop $5+ bills and get it all bolted up and my immediate first impression to be "ummm this feels a little weird". I ended up going with the B&C Tatical Medalist A5 , and in hindsight DAM glad I did. Once I had the chassis all bolted up, I needed to utilize all the A5's adjustments to get the ideal comfortable body position. I settle behind my rifle and it feels absolutely perfect. The B&C is not quite up to Manner's quality, but still for the B&C's $440 price, the quality and adjustability was excellent.

Bell & Carlson Tactical Medalist Style 5 Fully Adjustable - Remington 700 BDL (SPS, XCR, VTR) , Weatherby Mk V, Savage 10/12 - #2094, 2098, 6629, 2097

I would definitely go with the adjustable version of whatever stock you are interested in. I have a Surgeon with a T4 and its just to low for me at the moment so i'm using ghetto means to make it work and boy does it fugly up the rifle. I am still to this day looking for someone who may be silly enough to trade me a T4A for my T4.

Send it to stockdoc

$225 or so gets you the KMW Loggerhead installed and shipped back to you.