• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Manners T4A Sendero II

Gildoom

Alex Rogan Starshipgunner
Minuteman
Feb 7, 2009
Lake Havasu City, AZ
Since I just refuse to spend a small fortune on 308 ammo or the ability to just find Creedmoor ammo, I figured I'd use the 7 mag again. Going to try out the Hornady 162gr, I bought a lot of it, hope it was a good idea. If you are wondering what the grinding is on the flutes, that is me with a dremel tool, as I cut the crap out of my hand grabbing the rifle one day. I need to paint the barrel still, shiny is good for lures, not rifles.

Only needed to trim just a tad from the fore receiver screw and a tad off the bolt arm access in the stock. Looks great, feels great, the weight of the stock is slightly heavier than helium. The bottom metal is an attached already done thing.

For the folks wondering how the barrel profile meshes up with the Sendero II, I give thee pictures.

IMG_0315_zps5f68c5ff.jpg

IMG_0319_zps8aa5609d.jpg

IMG_0318_zpscb0063a5.jpg

IMG_0317_zps892643c3.jpg

The inletting for the barrel channel is spot on. I also like the stainless and OD together.

Mike

That looks great, I have a 300 RUM Sendaro and I was wondering what it would look like in a different stock, I think I may just do it as well.