• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Manners T5 Tactical Precision Rifle

Triman2008

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 23, 2009
N42.50.65 W85.37.78
Here is my Remington 700 300WM. I just received my Mannes T5 stock the other day and installed it. Other upgrades include:

Tactical bolt knob
Harris style bipod
Custom made adjustable cheek piece made of kevlar
Roedale replica muzzle brake
Konus M30 8.5x-32x scope.

Down the road I would like to add a 20 MOA base with 30mm tactical rings to complete my setup. It shoots great. Right now it's about a 3 inch group @ 400 yards. My personal range allows for a max of about 650 yards. At that range I shot about a 7 1/2 inch group. Eventually I'd like to try my luck at 1K. Please coment and let me know what you guys think of my setup. Thanks.

Re: Manners T5 Tactical Precision Rifle

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Custom made adjustable cheek piece made of kevlar</div></div>
That is a cool idea, I like it!

if you are willing to make and sell the carbon fiber cheekpiece I would be very interested in purchasing at least one. pm me if this is a option.

Looks great! I'd love one of those gootchie cheek pieces myself!

how much did that rifle cost you?
really like the stock...PM me on the spes please

Thanks guys. I just hope I can get it to shoot as good as it looks. I think the only thing left to do really is a detachable mag system and a 20 MOA base. Maybe down the road though.