• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Manners T6 vs T2

hk dave

Optics Fiend
Minuteman
  • Jun 7, 2011
    So CA
    Howdy folks. Curious, does anyone have a T6 or T6A? I was set on picking up a T2A for a build I'm doing, then I saw that Manners came out with the T6A.

From the photos I've been able to find, they seem to look like the same stock... minus the T6A has a thinner front profile but is heavier?!

Are there any other tangible differences?

Thank you kindly and I apologize if this has been talked about many times previously, couldn't find any threads about this.

Re: Manners T6 vs T2

Dave- send Thomas Manners (user name here on the hide) a PM. He'll go above and beyond to answer all your questions.

I had a T2-A demo stock sent to me and didn't like the grip length as my pinky was right on the edge. Also felt the forearm *may* been a little too large for my wants. I ordered the T6-A.

Just got the T6-A today and think I'm gonna love it. The extra grip length is much better for me and the middle ground forearm width is just right.

I ended up ordering a T6-A as well... didn't know the grip length was longer, hopefully it'll still work on my GAP Gladius build.

Thanks for the responses.
    smile.gif

Is the grip skinnier on the T6 also? similar to an A5?