• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Manners T7 opinions?

BenY 2013

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 23, 2012
SW Arkansas
Found a used T7 for sale and curious what the verdict on them was? Gun is primarily going to be a hunting rifle with little bits of long range here and there. Appreciate the input!

Ben

I always think it's an intriguing stock, occasionally drink beer and ask foweis if I need one. He reminds me the forend looks gay and too angled, the thumbhook really could be ergonomic but looks terrible, and the worst: it simply reeks of TacticalRifles M40T7. Then I sober up and realize the T ans TA are simply superior.

It's a Manners stock so it's a quality stock. Tom Manners doesn't make garbage. If it will fit your needs and will be comfortable for you well that is up to you. Stocks are a personal choice when it comes to ergonomics of it. Looking at the T7 it should do what you need for hunting and long range.

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/mannersstocks.com\/media\/wysiwyg\/images\/MCS-T7-Elite-Moss.jpg"}[/IMG2]

Appreciate the replies guys, seems like a nice stock it's a good price I think I'm going to go with it!

Ben