• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

TAC OPS / KMW Collaboration

Well instead of having Mike R. mail me the keys to unlock my case I told him to just throw them inside the case. My plan was to pick the locks. Well the first one opened faster than I expected and made me hopeful I'd see my rifle soon. The second lock chose not to cooperate and my impatience won out so I broke out my master key.

DSC05981.JPG

I mounted some of the pieces I acquired while waiting. Just mocked up for now as I wanted to get the whole affect.

DSC05982.JPG

Before anyone asks, it is not a Tac Ops suppressor, it's my PTP Tactical Master Chief. I had Mike R. leave the treads his 9/16-24 and picked up a 5/8-24 adapter to mount my muzzle break that the suppressor mounts to.

Unfortunately it's going to take some time to get it to the range as family matters are going to be filling my time for at least the next month.

Almost forgot about this:

DSC05976.JPG

I've got some Federal Match that I've had tucked away for a few years but looks like it is time to shop for some Federal T.T.M. Leo 168 B.T.H.P.

PS - If anyone is curious I weighted it on a digital bathroom scale and it came to 16.4 Lbs. minus the suppressor.

Last edited:
So fed ex tried dropping off earlier than usual

By the time I got back home there’s a tag on the door…fuck

Tried info on tag..useless ..rescheduled to Monday…fuck

Called landline ..Monday…fuck

Called my account rep from my business, no answer…fuck

Called CS back again, sounded like the same person “accent /latino”..in my head…fuck not you again

They asked and I said it was machine parts for manufacturing

Kind of a not happening answer but not a NO

I said I’ll drive and find the guy etc..nope…fuck

I then said is there a manager etc, this one said yes while the original said sorry

2 min later they came back with redeliver today not Monday…yessss

So now I wait. Lol

So fed ex tried dropping off earlier than usual

By the time I got back home there’s a tag on the door…fuck

Tried info on tag..useless ..rescheduled to Monday…fuck

Called landline ..Monday…fuck

Called my account rep from my business, no answer…fuck

Called CS back again, sounded like the same person “accent /latino”..in my head…fuck not you again

They asked and I said it was machine parts for manufacturing

Kind of a not happening answer but not a NO

I said I’ll drive and find the guy etc..nope…fuck

I then said is there a manager etc, this one said yes while the original said sorry

2 min later they came back with redeliver today not Monday…yessss

So now I wait. Lol
After all that drama shit, you need to get laid. To hell with a new rifle!

.....and No. That is not an offer from me big boy.

2 KM-OPS on the Fed Ex truck inbound to Santa Clara Cali to an amazing Tac Ops Ninja and the other on it's way to Rockville MD both Ninja's have extremely XL DOGS...
Apparently their women spoke to my woman , classic pillow talk shit lol. Make sure you both register your junk with the ATF for dangerous weapons 😆

Mike R.

Ok guys..like you don’t know already

Opened it up and it did not disappoint

First off the KMW looks pretty evil in person with the “grip” material. And the stock itself just seems “ soft” compared to all the chassis I’ve been shooting. Really nice feel

When I looked at the stippling it looks thicker/ more 3D / organic then my much older sierra. I’ll put them side by side tomorrow for a comparison.

Bolt is smooth and closes like a vault as expected.

What really got me was the balance. Although it has a thick barrel etc, when you shoulder it, it just sits in your hands.

Combo of Terry and Mike could not have come out and better!!

Now as long as it shoots straight lol

I know those that bought a suppressor with their rifle are not worried about alignment between the two pieces. For me circumstances dictated that I go with a suppressor I already owned. Installing it meant using an adapter, Precision Armament 9/16-24 to 5/8-24 thread adapter, and a PTP Tactical Chief muzzle brake.

Adapter.jpg

brake.jpg

This is the alignment I got and am very happy that it looks like everything is in perfect alignment.

AlignmentDSC05986.jpg

I know that tolerance stacking can be a problem, especially with three different companies, but in this instance I believe all the components are held to the highest standards. Can't wait to get it to the range.

Reactions: camocorvette
Actually got the range today and it did not disappoint

I had lots of horizontal today, I think the baggy sweatshirt I had on was causing some trouble.

Also need to add a spacer to the LOP

Trigger was a little light for me so it took a little while to calibrate my brain lol

Last 2 groups today

IMG_7893.jpeg
IMG_7895.jpeg

Was he last...LOL?
Negative, I think maybe two more are leaving next week and then we have David that came in late lol
My bad we have a VBC with an EFR for Al that is running behind for a mistake McMillan made but Al is a complete class act and said no rush... thanks Al

Mike R.

Negative, I think maybe two more are leaving next week and then we have David that came in late lol
My bad we have a VBC with an EFR for Al that is running behind for a mistake McMillan made but Al is a complete class act and said no rush... thanks Al

Mike R.
Love you...no homo...LOL