• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Man's Best Friend Thread

So, took a nap today in my recliner.... and wake up to this
9BDF7B7C-5228-497F-A70D-E6F709AEC6A7.jpeg

Giving her the best life I can, she’s over 16 years old. Every man should have a dog this good at least once their life.

Attachments

• A6E99A47-ADAE-4794-BCDE-EBBF04EF80D6.jpeg
    A6E99A47-ADAE-4794-BCDE-EBBF04EF80D6.jpeg
    547.7 KB · Views: 93
  • 4DADBFE7-DBAC-4D04-A3B7-A40EC174134B.jpeg
    4DADBFE7-DBAC-4D04-A3B7-A40EC174134B.jpeg
    512.1 KB · Views: 95
Here is mine. 4 yr old Llewellin Setter named Friday.
Friday stands ready to rid the world of man's worst enemy: the grouse. (At least in Friday's mind, the poor helpless grouse is the enemy of all enemies.) He is probably on the lookout for grouse in this picture.

View attachment 7510619
Llewelyn’s are awesome. I had one named Rusty that looked very much like your Friday. Prey drive was off the charts.

I was at Petsmart picking up a few treats and there was a GIGANTIC Great Dane in the store. He was by far the largest Dane I've ever seen in my life. Sadly, I didn't have my phone to snap a picture.

I was at Petsmart picking up a few treats and there was a GIGANTIC Great Dane in the store. He was by far the largest Dane I've ever seen in my life. Sadly, I didn't have my phone to snap a picture.

But was it saddled up with Frank on it? 😁

• Haha
Reactions: LeftyJason
I had a Dane with a previous girlfriend that weighed 230lbs. He could get his treats off the top of the fridge and take your sandwich off the counter in the blink of an eye! Shortly before he passed.

4A347ED9-ED36-4A93-AB0B-8F04B80A402F_1_105_c.jpeg

Last edited:
320 lbs of dog running around the house!! English Mastiffs!

View attachment 7524131
I love the poking of the head up in the front seat... Reminds me of this meme I made of my girl a couple years back... She's my service dog, and normally gets to ride in front, but the wife was with, so being the "other woman" (wife's words) she got stuck riding in the back.

Are we there yet.jpg

Llewelyn’s are awesome. I had one named Rusty that looked very much like your Friday. Prey drive was off the charts.
Grandfather had one, long time ago. Dad said it was an unbelievable hunting dog. I'm an American/Field Lab guy, but any sporting/gun dog is ok in my book. I keep toying with getting a curly coated retriever.