• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Marble percentages for mcmillan stock

radmcg

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 5, 2008
Mobile, AL
I have a dark brown gunkoated 260 I want to order a marble stock form mcmillan. What percentages make a good camo pattern? Any pictures of examples and percentage/color make up would be appreciated. I was thinking 70% light tan 20 % dark drown and 10% black.
AHA
Rad

Re: Marble percentages for mcmillan stock

That's 110%
smile.gif

80% is too high of any one color, maybe 60/20/20.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That's 110%
smile.gif

</div></div>

<sarcasm> People in Alabama don't know math! <end sarcasm>

I think JasonK is right on the money

here's what i had done from MCM:
ADJ M3A, MOLDED-IN, 60%-OLIVE, 30%-MED BROWN & 10%-GRAY MARBLE - turned out awesome!!

Damn I was afraid I was going to do that. The really bad part is I took the day of to see my daughter inducted into the national honor society today. She would be really proud:)
Thanks for the feedback. So 60/30/10 or 60/20/20 looks good?
Rad

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: M14MSgt</div><div class="ubbcode-body">here's what i had done from MCM:
ADJ M3A, MOLDED-IN, 60%-OLIVE, 30%-MED BROWN & 10%-GRAY MARBLE - turned out awesome!!
</div></div>

Photos?
I just ordered a stock for my 223IA Forest green, light green and black in those proportions.

If you saw how they really do it it really does not matter if 60/20/20 or 50/25/25 or 70/20/10 or 35/35/35 it will come out the same. I have ordered over 50 stocks in all these configurations. Trust me just say 50/25/25 and you get what you get.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MLC</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: M14MSgt</div><div class="ubbcode-body">here's what i had done from MCM:
</div></div>

Photos?
I just ordered a stock for my 223IA Forest green, light green and black in those proportions.
</div></div>

rifle & stock are currently with Ted Bwown getting bedded...will post when I get her back.

Thanks for the help. I want it to look like the terry cross sentinel up on the side bar now.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: M14MSgt</div><div class="ubbcode-body">here's what i had done from MCM:
</div></div>
ya, can we see what aswesome looks like?