• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Marine beats a mentally challenged man. NSFW

Re: Marine beats a mentally challenged man. NSFW

William J. Dennis is located in Broward County Florida recently having some problems in court on assault related charges...

Im fuckin ashamed to mention that this guys lineage is Okinawan Karate....Im more ashamed to mention that the link to the photo's is from Don Bohan, an IsshinRyu Master of the highest ilk...

My good luck shirt is a 1998 Okinawan Karate Blackbelt World Championship contest shirt done in tribute to Don Bohan after his untimely passing...

FIDO....

Bruce

Here is the guy that did the stomping.

Willie J Dennis
XXXXXX TERRACE
DEERFIELD BCH, FL 33441

L73333.jpg

Here is his Rap file:

http://www.dc.state.fl.us/ActiveOffender...ionID=729811450

www.bullshido.com is really on to this.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Here is the guy that did the stomping.

Willie J Dennis
XXXXXX TERRACE
DEERFIELD BCH, FL 33441

L73333.jpg

Here is his Rap file:

http://www.dc.state.fl.us/ActiveOffender...ionID=729811450

www.bullshido.com is really on to this.

</div></div>

Looks like he ikes to pistol whip relatives.
5.jpg

Just spoke with the FBI duty agent in Fresno. Hes watching the vidieo and will be in touch with the Hanford police, who are aware of this and investigating. I think Mr. Blythe is about to get a knock on the door he may not want. he reminds me of the yo mamma joke..."every time he walks past a toilet it flushes itself". Hope justice is done here.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bruce</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dude, CKA is no longer Captain of the Bering Sea crab fishing boat....You are the man.....

Bruce </div></div>

I can't take the credit. bullshido and liveleak are doing all of the heavy data searching. I'm just trying to help get the information from long stupid threads on those sites to this one so that it is facts not interweb drama.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bruce</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dude, CKA is no longer Captain of the Bering Sea crab fishing boat....You are the man.....

Bruce </div></div>

um, I lost that boat in a card game like 2 years ago

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Goldie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just spoke with the FBI duty agent in Fresno. Hes watching the vidieo and will be in touch with the Hanford police, who are aware of this and investigating. I think Mr. Blythe is about to get a knock on the door he may not want. he reminds me of the yo mamma joke..."every time he walks past a toilet it flushes itself". Hope justice is done here. </div></div>

I want to know who the cops were that fished the victim out of the dumpster the next day and why they didn't pursue it. (yes, they left the victim in the dumpster overnite.)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Kick-Ass</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bruce</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dude, CKA is no longer Captain of the Bering Sea crab fishing boat....You are the man.....

Bruce </div></div>

um, I lost that boat in a card game like 2 years ago </div></div>

Here'sa picture of it.
http://uglyships.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/pink-boat.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Goldie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just spoke with the FBI duty agent in Fresno. Hes watching the vidieo and will be in touch with the Hanford police, who are aware of this and investigating. I think Mr. Blythe is about to get a knock on the door he may not want. he reminds me of the yo mamma joke..."every time he walks past a toilet it flushes itself". Hope justice is done here. </div></div>

I want to know who the cops were that fished the victim out of the dumpster the next day and why they didn't pursue it. (yes, they left the victim in the dumpster overnite.)
</div></div>

So far all information I have found lends credibility to the fact that the female voice you hear in the video is in fact the wife of the Sheriff presiding over the local jurisdiction. And the person filming and the students present during the altercation are in fact Deputies of said S.O.

This may lend to why EMS wasnt summoned immediately, and why it was swept under the rug....

Bruce

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bruce</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Goldie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just spoke with the FBI duty agent in Fresno. Hes watching the vidieo and will be in touch with the Hanford police, who are aware of this and investigating. I think Mr. Blythe is about to get a knock on the door he may not want. he reminds me of the yo mamma joke..."every time he walks past a toilet it flushes itself". Hope justice is done here. </div></div>

</div></div>

So far all information I have found lends credibility to the fact that the female voice you hear in the video is in fact the wife of the Sheriff presiding over the local jurisdiction. And the person filming and the students present during the altercation are in fact Deputies of said S.O.

This may lend to why EMS wasnt summoned immediately, and why it was swept under the rug....

Bruce </div></div>

This could get ugly for the LEOs.

In all honesty I believe apart from the brutal assault of that kid, that this is another precedent that shouldnt be overlooked. If there were in fact LEO's present during and after, and Im gonna assume that there stands a good chance that LEO's may have in fact been the ones that dragged the victim out the back door....Its gonna be raining very soon....

I wonder if these idiots woke up recently and thought....dam its gonna be a great day.....

Bruce

I get madder and madder every time I think about that poor guy sitting in the dumpster overnight. It just makes me sick that he (the vic) went out of his way to say he just wanted to demonstrate, then asked multiple times for the guy to stop. Plain and simple, unprovoked attack.

HERE is a summary post of the events regarding the video from www.bullshido.com.

It is very concise and accurate: From Bullshido:

<span style="font-weight: bold">Here is a summary I sent to some media sources. It already seems a bit out dated as this story is moving fast:

Quote:
Last week a video poped up on youtube (it has now been removed, but is still viewable elsewhere) posted by a Dumfries, Virginia martial arts instructor named Bobby Joe Blythe. The video, while only just posted last week for the first time, was filmed in 1984 and highlighted the near fatal assault of a yet unamed mentally challenged man by one of Blythe's students named Willie J Dennis. Since 1984, Mr Dennis has accumulated a bit of a rap sheet for domestic violence, battery, and assault with a deadly weapon...with a court appearance as recent as August 18th or this year. It may be that Mr. Dennis still teaches martial arts in Florida.

In the video, which is the closest thing to a snuff film I have seen, a clearly mentally challenged man who believes he is a martial artist trained by Jesus is lured into teaching a martial arts "lesson" at Mr. Blythe's dojo (now closed). Circumstances which led the man into the dojo are unconfirmed. However, on the youtube page, Blythe bragged about the incident. The victim, who clearly had no intention to fight anyone, was subsequently beat to the point of severe head trauma, breathing difficulties, and blood loss, despite his continual protests that he was not interested in fighting. After the victim is left with labored breathing and bleeding head woulds (from foot stomping against a mental surface) on the floor, he is dragged out of the gym. Mr. Blythe then proudly videotapes the trail of blood left from dragging the victim out of his gym.

What happened subsequent to the assault is not known. It has not been confirmed if the victim is dead or alive, or who he was. What is known is that Blythe and Dennis (two USMC Veterans - Blythe a Vietnam Vet) were never charged for the crime and that members of the local sheriff's department were students at Mr. Blythe's dojo at the time...and possibly present to witness the assault (there were several witnesses evident in the video). There is suspicion that the crime may have been covered up, but no facts to that effect yet.

Why the video was now posted 25 years later is a mystery. Furthermore, during the same period (1980's), Mr. Blythe has been highlighted in People Magazine and on the Today show in the past with regard to a bodyguarding course for women he used to teach.

The today show clip can be viewed here (you can see Blythe and the dojo are the same as in the assault video):

We (interested parties and volunteer journalistic, legal and law enforcement persons) on Bullshido have been trying to establish Mr. Blythe's whereabouts and spread the word to any current students he may have via the internet martial arts community. We have contacted legal, mental health, and law enforcement authorities in Virgina as well as several media outlets...with no apparent follow through by them at present due to lack of interest or possible statute of limitations for the crime. In short, the lack of interest in this story has been appauling

We have also attempted to contact Blythe and Dennis at their respective youtube/myspace/facebook pages for comment, but they have not responded and have shut down their pages and deleted all content. Though most content had already been saved by Bullshido.

Mr. Dennis now resides in Florida. My Blythe's whereabouts are unconfirmed, though he may be in California.

You can read the entire discussion/investigation here with confirmation of the above facts, police reports, criminal records, screen shots of Blythe's deleted videos/comments, etc:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

We would really like to get this story more press and make sure these men are exposed for the crimes they have committed and brought to some kind of justice...moral, if not legal. </span>

I think the FBI is sufficient press
grin.gif
snd they are definatly aware of this.

I got in a bit late on this thread. What I saw is a crime, and a bunch of fools filming themselves commit the crime. Anyone who would do that kind of thing, and for no good reason, is no martial artist.

Just notidied the Broward Co. Sherriffs office about Mr. Dennis.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lindy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well, I checked the FAA database, and he does have those ratings.

He's still an asshole.
</div></div>

Hes worse than an asshole, Lindy, hes implicqated in a murder, and now part of a murder investigation.

I

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: drmarc</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is is known if the fella actually died? </div></div>

Still unconfirmed so far...but my google-fu is weak.

According to the original posting of Bobby Joe Blythe when he thought his youtube video was cool, Supposedly, the man was fished out of the dumpster the next day and taken to the hospital. The LEO charged the victim with a bunch of crimes stemming from prior his actions to the beating. The victim did not press charges against anyone in the Dojo and eventually ended up in a mental hospital.

Dn't take this for anything more than BJB's bullshit.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bruce</div><div class="ubbcode-body">.........................
This could get ugly for the LEOs. </div></div>

Lets hope so!

Hate to think that Officers would not speak up when something like that happened. Maybe this jerk Bobby Blythe posting this may possibly be like a criminal returning to the scene of the crime. Either way everyone in that place should be charged as all were complacent in the crime in that they either lied about what happened, did not report the felony, and or hid evidence. Not to mention throwing someone with life threatening injuries into a dumpster for what amounted to a full day. Worse than Rodney King in that he was a danger to other drivers and this guy was begging the attacker to stop. This is more third world nation stuff. Not the kind of thing a cop would or should do. Or for that matter any "Master" of any fighting art.
I really hope they fry these guys..

Looks like Bobby and Willie ran afoul of the wrong bunch......The Hide

Wanted to reply on a couple points.
1) I am sure I am not alone here, in having had the misfortune of watching a number of people die in front of me. Anything from gunshot wounds to major blunt trauma from weapons and car accidents. The only time I have seen a body breathe that way, was just prior to death. I would be very suprised if that man lived.
2) As an LEO, if there were LEO's present, contributing or not, then they should be held to a higher standard and strung up by their balls!!

Im sure Crump, MDShooter, or Doc are gonna stomp vicariously on my ass if I call this wrong.

What has happened is that due to severe head trauma aka shitbird's foot massaging the kids head, his primary respiratory center has failed due to trauma, and the apneustic center has taken over trying to regulate and compensate and what we have are apneustic or agonal type respirations. I tend to want to shy away from agonal respirations in that the respiratory rate is not slow enough to be textbook categorized as agonal, and its not really fast enough to be called Kussmaul's respirations....

There's usually only two times people are found to be breathing like this....the first being from the witnessed trauma. The second on the occaisional full moon when I bag more than one Hooter's chick at the same time...

Bruce

I hope justice is served here shortly.

I previously did hospice care - have witnessed Cheyne-Stokes breathing which is similar. In this context, likely to be Biot's respirations from trauma to upper medulla, although they seem pretty deep. Whatever you call it, its definitely agonal, and heralding impending death.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BMG50CAL</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ive Trained for years and this is the most fucked up thing ive ever seen. Im at a told lost of words

Im so pissed it label Marine beats man Should read total dirtbag </div></div>

1000+. Over 25 years of martial art training and teaching. I have never seen anything as despicable as this video. Anyone who calls himself/herself a martial artist, or an instructor, master no less, permits this type of fighting in his/her school is not worth the title of a martial artist.

Hannibal - I think the injury was direct to the upper medulla (combination of the pole and stomping) via crushed skull, not the result of brain swelling that causes herniation of the medulla through the foramen magnum. It can take hours for brain swelling to cause herniation - this was obviously less than a minute. I don't think a craniotomy (he might have had one though his frontal skull/nose) would have done him any good - I bet he was dead within 5 minutes. By the time that breathing occurs, effective breathing has already stopped.

Hate to say it, but if the guy didn't die, the statute of limitations has run on any possible charge.

Karma, however, has no such statute.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Fubarski2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hate to say it, but if the guy didn't die, the statute of limitations has run on any possible charge.

Karma, however, has no such statute. </div></div>

Let's not forget what a civil suit with a competent lawyer could accomplish for a mentally challenged person who was beaten and not protected by LEO because their wives were present during the assault and left him in a dumpster overnite..

That is a legal Jerry Springerfest.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Fubarski2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hate to say it, but if the guy didn't die, the statute of limitations has run on any possible charge.

Karma, however, has no such statute. </div></div>

Yeah, but we all know that once you have been discovered, to be a douchebag on the internet, the whole world will know. Even if they cant arrest him, surely he will lose all his students and hopefully any certifications or liscenses he has to train karate. as well as any customers that he has through his flying business.

What would Bruce lee do if he saw this?

Anyone besides me have trouble sleeping last night after watching this?

I watched the video right before going to bed and it sent my mind into a rage.

I finally watched it. I knew I shouldnt. I cant stand seeing shit like this. Yea It bothers me to say the least. Cant watch any of these internet beating that people seem to like so much. Cant think of the movie right now. The guy tracked serial killers and killed them. Or like the punisher, those are some ideas of what should happen to these guys. I will think of this BVEAL and I will have the same reaction later Im sure.

man, how do people get away with this shit ???
if this man was my friend or relative a shit storm would have rained down on that fucking half ass dojo......
ass cancer is a good start...

I am a little old to kick anyones ass right now, knee surgery last week and can hardly walk. But I did show this to my son, a very disciplined Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu fighter. I am not here to use names and he asked me not to use his but he is a ranked MMA fighter. This really ticked him off, we would like to know where he could find these asswipes and have a man to man with one or both of them, it makes no difference.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Benchshoot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am a little old to kick anyones ass right now, knee surgery last week and can hardly walk. But I did show this to my son, a very disciplined Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu fighter. I am not here to use names and he asked me not to use his but he is a ranked MMA fighter. This really ticked him off, we would like to know where he could find these asswipes and have a man to man with one or both of them, it makes no difference. </div></div>

Both addreses are posted above....tell him to say hello for all of us

It looks like the shit storm is starting:

<span style="font-weight: bold">Caught on Tape: Karate Student Brutally Attacks Mentally Challenged Man

By Norma Yuriar
Hanford, Calif. (KMPH News) - A shocking and disturbing video that is now making its way across the internet has captured the attention of the Hanford Police Department.
The six minute video shows a karate instructor ordering a student to beat and possibly kill a mentally challenged man.
"It is such a disturbing video and whether it's real or not that still needs to be confirmed," said Hanford Police Chief Carlos Mestas.
Chief Mestas says his department is assisting in the investigation of a possible crime committed 25 years ago in the state of Virginia.
"This was a very disturbing beast type of beating," said Mestas.
The footage was supposedly taken on December 13, 1984 at a karate dojo reportedly owned by Sgt. Bobby Joe Blythe who may now be living in Hanford.
"1984, that's 25 years ago, so this guy, the owner of the Dojo was 38 or 39 years old. We think that he was possibly in the military at the time hence Quantico Virginia," said Mestas.
Blythe has not been named a suspect. Attempts by KMPH News to speak with him at his home in Hanford have gone unanswered.
Mestas says he is working with local, state, federal and military investigators on the case. The video known on the internet as the "Jesus taught me" clip captures the fight between a black-belt karate student and a mentally challenged man.
Investigators say although Blythe is not seen personally hurting the victim in the video, he could still face legal troubles.
"He didn't do anything about it and he had control of it since that was one of his students. You could almost say he was the one that directed it," said Mestas.
The victim in this case can be heard saying he does not want to fight, just to demonstrate some skilled moves that "Jesus taught him". Despite his plea, the beating continues.
"Having seen his head get stomped as many times as he did, I would be surprised that he survived it or did not have at least major brain damage," said Mestas.
What's more upsetting is no one present in the video tries to help the bloodied man. He is immediately dragged out the back door like it's no big deal.
Investigators say there are still many unanswered questions including confirmation of the identities of everyone involved.
Chief Mestas says if the video is authentic it could help convict everyone involved of a crime.
"Yes, it's a cold case, there is a lot of work that needs to be done by other agencies," said Chief Mestas. "They will probably have to look for missing person cases, 25 years back, who knows? Hopefully we can get to the bottom of this."
Hanford Police is not disclosing the names of the local, state and federal agencies involved because Mestas says it could jeopardize the investigation.</span>

Let us give thanx.
laugh.gif

Maybe Justice will be served. True Justice would be an eye for an eye, but the rest of their natural lives in a supermax prison will suffice.