• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Marine beats a mentally challenged man. NSFW

Re: Marine beats a mentally challenged man. NSFW

I am dropping the BS flag on him being alive and well. Until I SEE him I will say he is dead. I have heard that he was thrown into a dumpster for a day, and another that said they went right back out and helped him out of the dumpster and he "walked" away. Just because someone didn't find the body does not mean he is still alive. Can anyone say Jimmy Hoffa? I think many a body has been tossed into a dumpster to never be found and just because the contributors to the crime say he just walked away (why would they have anything to hide?) does not make it so.
Until this guy is found I say it was homicide.

Having worked in an ER and responding to Level I traumas, I can assure you that noone with the breathing patterns that guy had after getting his head stomped walks away the next morning......even after a night spent with the best nuero team in the region, not a dumpster.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: unrepentant</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I submit that a Japanese instructor would never allow that prolonged machismo to ferment in his dojo--as with 'our' two (USMC) students--they were prohibited from training once it was understood by the time of their green belt ranking that their 'hot shot' and 'macho' attitudes were immalleable. Some may recall that I moved from CA to Mississippi several years ago. I haven't found a dojo to train at because of all the "Hooyah-cowboy" attitudes I've seen down here. Shotokan, Seibukan, Isshinryu, etc., there are (or have been) 4-6 different styles offered here in the last 7 years, but their head instructors suffer from a similar cultural attitude and mental "Hooyah" approach. And so proudly "trace their lineage" back to the aforementioned styles... they're not from those styles, they use those style names to lend a validity to their marquis and billboards. There is no respect for oneself--not enough to quell the urge to demonstrate prowess, solely for vanity's sake-- everyone here is required to wear gloves, pads, mouthguards, etc. Most won't even understand my disgust when I cry, "Foul!!" All the studios here spar with pads. Why? because they have no control; they don't even understand they lack an understanding of the concept. 'Control' is, a physical manifestation of one's sense of respect--respect for one's partner, and respect for everyone else. There's a feeling in a Japanese dojo--paraphrased, it might go like this--"shame yourself, you shame us all; perform with honor, and win or lose, you reflect honor on us all." In all the 'western' dojos I've ever visited, 'victory' was all-important; the pads absorb any "mistakes"--'control' is a faint cousin to victory. Victory brings honor. A new concept; one I understand because of my Western upbringing. Pushed to its' limits, that concept is bastardized into a version of (Blythe's) 'martial arts'. No, pads are an excuse. Contact can still be made with hands and feet. One must embrace the discipline of controlling one's physical movements out of sheer respect for all others present.
</div></div>

VERY Well written!!!

I work out in a dojo that has Shotokan roots, but the grand master of the system changed and added philipine fighting style (mainly Arnis) -

but, Western or not, the macho attitude my Shihan used to have has been a thing of the past for a great many years - and while we DO wear pads we absolutely teach control.

Case in point, a traditional Okinawan Sensei joined our Dojo, I just made brown belt, and he laid a whooping on me with full power....

Not to have the macho attitude I called him on it, still used full power, so Shihan pulls him out and has a chat with him...

He wasn't used to it, he was a member of one of those Dojo's you speak of. We are still American but a great many of us highly respect the Japanese culture and try to keep something of it alive in our Karate.

My other Dojo is Butokukan and it is a very honor oriented dojo - even more about not "Killing" a real-life opponent, use Karate to end the situ ation and get away - not kill the guy.

They are not all that way, and if you ever make it up this way I'd be honored to have you come train with us!!!

"Can anyone say Jimmy Hoffa?"

Jimmy Hoffa
grin.gif

I just had a chance to see this video.

The head stomping was waaaay out of line. Bobby Joe seemed to take great pride in the trail of blood.

I kicked a pregnant hooker in the stomach one time... left the same trail.

But she was able to low crawl out of my motel room under her own recognizance.

HAHAHAH Wassup 'Fish.......Yeah Im here....I think G Ruff is around here somewhere and I see Cpt Huskey post every now and again....

Not sure where Dan is, nor the Mussack....

Good to see you again....Check your PM...

Bruce

Well, I'm trying to gather info here. I have a contact with the FBI in Virginia through my father (as stated previously).

Has anyone contacted them already? If not, is there a way to gather the proper info that authorities would need without having to take snipits from all over?

I find it funny and disturbing that the local PD is investigating a case they may have had a hand in... FBI and/or state police needs to be involved here.

Any luck with the Washington Post?

I can tell you the Virginia Chapter of the ACLU are looking for the victim and to "check his welfare". They are also putting pressure on the local LEO to not drop the ball. When the ACLU gets involved everyone involved is screwed.

Shank, dont you feel the tiniest bit gross, knowing that youre siding with the ACLU?
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Acer2428</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well, I'm trying to gather info here. I have a contact with the FBI in Virginia through my father (as stated previously).

Has anyone contacted them already? If not, is there a way to gather the proper info that authorities would need without having to take snipits from all over?

I find it funny and disturbing that the local PD is investigating a case they may have had a hand in... FBI and/or state police needs to be involved here.

Any luck with the Washington Post? </div></div>

The FBI have been notified in California where Blythe lives. Might not hurt to stoke the fires here if you have people.

I completely agree having seen several of the same, he is gone imho.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sobrbiker883</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Having worked in an ER and responding to Level I traumas, I can assure you that noone with the breathing patterns that guy had after getting his head stomped walks away the next morning......even after a night spent with the best nuero team in the region, not a dumpster. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shaggyback</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Shank, dont you feel the tiniest bit gross, knowing that youre siding with the ACLU?
laugh.gif
</div></div>

I dont think hes siding with them...he said when theyget involved EVERYONE gets screwed...which isnt absolutely true, just most of the time
sick.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shaggyback</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Shank, dont you feel the tiniest bit gross, knowing that youre siding with the ACLU?
laugh.gif
</div></div>

Almost as bad as when I think of you telling me about making a NAMBLA member out of Sigy5150. I shudder at the thought of both.

LOL

I wasnt reponsible for that. Just giggled a lot when it happened. Chortled really.

You know..... I've smacked my fair share of retards around....... but just cause they lived in Austin, I didn't stomp their heads; even though I had the right - it's about restraint. For real.

I was alwys taught to fight only to defend myself and those who cannot defend theirself. I have had some formal training and again this was the same teaching. To see these douchebags attack someone who is obviously not alltogether fit burns my ass. I would like to extend an invitation to each one of them down here for a lesson in humility and morals.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Hannibal</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Kick-Ass</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I kicked a pregnant hooker in the stomach one time... left the same trail.

But she was able to low crawl out of my motel room under her own recognizance. </div></div>

WTH?

Han

</div></div>

Just extending the olive branch.... I think there may be a correlation. The above happened in '61. If he is mine I'll need to claim full parental rights. You know, need to make sure he is cared for when we get the settlement.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Kick-Ass</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Hannibal</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Kick-Ass</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I kicked a pregnant hooker in the stomach one time... left the same trail.

But she was able to low crawl out of my motel room under her own recognizance. </div></div>

WTH?

Han

</div></div>

Just extending the olive branch.... I think there may be a correlation. The above happened in '61. If he is mine I'll need to claim full parental rights. You know, need to make sure he is cared for when we get the settlement.

</div></div>
You've got to understand that the Captain is a VTU (very troubled unit), but we respect his tenacity no matter what the rest of the world may say about him. Someday his true story will be told.....
crazy.gif

+1. No way he walked away from that.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sobrbiker883</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Having worked in an ER and responding to Level I traumas, I can assure you that noone with the breathing patterns that guy had after getting his head stomped walks away the next morning......even after a night spent with the best nuero team in the region, not a dumpster. </div></div>

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EyT1hE5_ruk"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EyT1hE5_ruk" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kj0UkebxBLg"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kj0UkebxBLg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Kick-Ass</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I kicked a pregnant hooker in the stomach one time... left the same trail.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Kick-Ass</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You know..... I've smacked my fair share of retards around....... but just cause they lived in Austin, I didn't stomp their heads; even though I had the right - it's about restraint. For real. </div></div>

Threads like these always reveal the psychos.
For your sake I hope it's some sort of attempt at humor or internet tough guy syndrome.

Lowlight, please unlock my Regular-sized Girlfriend thread

Free bump to the top
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: trg</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Kick-Ass</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I kicked a pregnant hooker in the stomach one time... left the same trail.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Kick-Ass</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You know..... I've smacked my fair share of retards around....... but just cause they lived in Austin, I didn't stomp their heads; even though I had the right - it's about restraint. For real. </div></div>

For your sake I hope it's some sort of attempt at humor or internet tough guy syndrome. </div></div>

Obviously you haven't met any of the Austin shooters.

Are those the guys you masturbate with while watching faces of death videos?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: trg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Are those the guys you masturbate with while watching faces of death videos? </div></div>

you are quite the dumb fuck

For the first 2 mins of the clip, I thought the mentally ill person was the marine
frown.gif

I was shocked and horrified after watching this video. That jackass Bobby Joe Blythe and that shitbag Willie J Dennis need a Texas size can of whoop ass opened on them for this shit. Frankly, I hope the ACLU does get involved in this case. Those two assholes and every one in the Dojo need the kind of shitstorm of trouble that only the ACLU can bestow on a person!

As for any of them being Marines? Well, I have met good and bad men of every race, creed, and color. Their respective branch of service had little to do with their moral character. These buffoons are nothing more than common bullies. They’re the kind of shitbirds most of us would delight in stomping the fuck out of. The Corps does not condone or exemplify the behavior exhibited in this video, and is there fore in no disgrace. These two scumbags only disgrace themselves

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Kick-Ass</div><div class="ubbcode-body">you are quite the dumb fuck </div></div>
Unfair treatment for NOBODY. You guys kick him away, and steal all his vocabulary
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HotIce</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Kick-Ass</div><div class="ubbcode-body">you are quite the dumb fuck </div></div>
Unfair treatment for NOBODY. You guys kick him away, and steal all his vocabulary
grin.gif

</div></div>

<span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-style: italic">THAT</span></span> is funny!

ha ha... I ripped him off!

Yeah, but Nobody was just a friggin' jerk. Captain Kick Ass is actually a decent guy once you get past his rough exterior.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tman300wm</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yeah, but Nobody was just a friggin' jerk. Captain Kick Ass is actually <span style="text-decoration: line-through">a decent guy</span> <span style="font-weight: bold">tolerable</span> once you get past his rough exterior. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Kick-Ass</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: trg</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Kick-Ass</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I kicked a pregnant hooker in the stomach one time... left the same trail.

For your sake I hope it's some sort of attempt at humor or internet tough guy syndrome. </div></div>

Obviously you haven't met any of the Austin shooters. </div></div>

LMFAO! Dude, you have reached max part stomping. Choose head or mung, but not both.
laugh.gif

Anyone who stomps on a mans head while he's on his back is a worthless scumbag in my book, unless it's a life or death situation, and especially if the man on the ground is retarded.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bruce</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This guy needs to be bestowed with the title of OG Mall Ninja Douchebag of the 33rd Order....

Bruce </div></div>

That can only be awarded posthumorously, Ive heard

With the way this video has circulated and offended people, "posthumous" might not be far off for him.

Fat ass loser. What a joke !!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EyT1hE5_ruk"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EyT1hE5_ruk" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object> </div></div>

This guys rip off bullshit board breakin kata kraptastic demonstration has the founders of Okinawan Karate sufferin from projectile vomit and diarhea in their graves....The real deal OG OkiRyu Master's doin SanChin are havin shit like Louisville Sluggers broken over their arms and chests....

Blythe and Dennis are a couple of baby arm size, peanut crusted, corn full turds that their fecally impacted bar slut mother's shit out after many hours of meth induced seizure activity....

Fuck I hate belt factory tough guys....

Bruce

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bruce</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Blythe and Dennis are a couple of baby arm size, peanut crusted, corn full turds that their fecally impacted bar slut mother's shit out after many hours of meth induced seizure activity....</div></div>

mung

When I first read this post I thought Frank beat the shit out of Capt. Grab Ass for mouthing off in person. No such luck. The title would read the same though ! Now that is funny shit boys.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 1911TD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When I first read this post I thought Frank beat the shit out of Capt. Grab Ass for mouthing off in person. No such luck. The title would read the same though ! Now that is funny shit boys. </div></div>

You are such a weasely little cunt.

I dont know what Im laughing harder at, "mung" (which had me dying yesterday) or the weasely cunt yelling "Suck it hard!" This is greatness in the making.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Kick-Ass</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

mung </div></div>

CKA where do you come up with this stuff? I have a pretty strong stomach and I just threw up in my mouth when I read the defn. on urban dictionary. Quite a scrabble word though.