• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Marine beats a mentally challenged man. NSFW

Re: Marine beats a mentally challenged man. NSFW

mung defined:

The one thing worse than genocide. One must first have no shame. Then he/she must use a newspaper to find the obituary of a recently deceased man or woman. Then must find a buddy, with no shame, who will aid them in this act. The partners then go to the cemetary where they dig up their victim, and flip a coin. The loser, (or winner depending on how sick you are), applies his/her lips to the genitals or anus of the corpse, while the other partner procedes to climb the nearest tombstone and elbow drop the corpse's stomach. Thus forcing out a blend of rich bodily fluids and embalming materials onto the partners. This blend is called mung. The act of getting this blend on your face is called munging.

damn it.....where is the institutional memory here.....there is mung......but there is also 'old school "mung"'......

.....not to be confused with "5 o'clock mung"

CKA whats the spray like on that? Minute of Mung?

Pete Carpentier please forgive me as i am off topic....but i must hurl............

There is now something more disgusting than Bukakke, BOLTRIPPER your grave will be munged by all the people who lost there brass to you.

I was reading this and laughing when a buddy called me.

"What are you laughing at?"
"This dude talking about mung."
"Like the neighbors in Gran Torino?"
"(Laughing even harder) Yeah bro, just like that."
"Uh, okay...Well, the reason Im calling is..."

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Kick-Ass</div><div class="ubbcode-body">mung defined:</div></div>

Bleach....I need bleach NOW!!! Not sure what I'm going to pour it on, most likely just over my head and hope it blurs the memory of what I've just read.

The shit you boys from TX do on the weekends in unreal!

We are working on a patent for mung flavored soda.

We will call it "Mung Dew"

LMAO. Mung Dew - Code Red?

I hope they can put these ass hats away for a long time and CKA I hope you can get a Medication to help you out with your issues....lol!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BOLTRIPPER</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Pete Carpentier please forgive me as i am off topic....but i must hurl............ </div></div>

Some Milk of Mungnesia could help with that tummy ache...

"That must be the most disgusting taste in the world" - Heidi

no, the embalming fluid takes the gamey taste out of it

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Kick-Ass</div><div class="ubbcode-body">mung defined:

The one thing worse than genocide. One must first have no shame. Then he/she must use a newspaper to find the obituary of a recently deceased man or woman. Then must find a buddy, with no shame, who will aid them in this act. The partners then go to the cemetary where they dig up their victim, and flip a coin. The loser, (or winner depending on how sick you are), applies his/her lips to the genitals or anus of the corpse, while the other partner procedes to climb the nearest tombstone and elbow drop the corpse's stomach. Thus forcing out a blend of rich bodily fluids and embalming materials onto the partners. This blend is called mung. The act of getting this blend on your face is called munging.
</div></div>

You know capt, I thought you were a ok guy till I read your mung thoughts, I'm willing to set up a Snipershide fund so we can raise funds to get you some serious Physiological Help. Now I thought I was fucked up, as a kid I would catch fish and hook them up to a battery charger and plug them in, but you sir, coming up with your idea of mung, your sick in the head and I'm worried about you! So with that being said, I will pledge 100 bucks so you can start seeing a shrinker. Of course, I would make it mandatory that Frank would over see your treatment, as where is he would be armed with a cattle prod, this is more for the safety of the therapist. Please other members please help me help this disturbed, really fucked up person.

.....don't...........don't...........don't egg him on .......you're just an enabler when you taunt him so.........we gottah live near this guy, and i'm only 7 zipcodes away....please !!!

There is a flamboyant cop in Bethel who can vouche for me.

Don't listen to Boltripper. We are waiting to flip the coin at 0300hrs which is Mung Hour.

This thread has taken an interesting, if disgusting, turn. May be time to let it go.

I think I just threw up after reading the last of this thread. Come on folks...get it back on track or let it go.

Chad

I was reading over on Bullshido that even Zinng has gotten a lawyer? They imply the girl in the security detail video Connie or Constance Jett was the wife of a deputy then, who is still working LE nearby. Couple interesting comments over there on checking out the mental institutions for the victim and nothing has turned up, and that all this "press" this case is receiving may cause a mis-trial if it is ever brought to court.

even if there is a mistrial, and these dirtbags walk free. I will have peace of mind knowing that it's probably gonna cost then an OJ amount of lawyer fees, as well as everyone truly knowing that these guys are douchebag extrordinaires. Also probably losing jobs and businesses due to the bad juju thats gonna follow them for the rest of thier lives!!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bruce</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Blythe and Dennis are a couple of baby arm size, peanut crusted, corn full turds that their fecally impacted bar slut mother's shit out after many hours of meth induced seizure activity....

Bruce </div></div>

WOW!! That was so beautiful it brought a tear to my eye. You have to love colorful commentary. Words like those are not spoken by mere mortal men. I bow before you Bruce
laugh.gif

Its all good my brother from another mother.....You can use said rhetoric freely to insult friends, co workers, enemies, or fat Hooter's waitresses who dont bring the fukin refills in a timely manner and expect a tip....

Bruce

Sounds like Feldbush is covering his or other asses

Something really stinks with this case. I'm gonna leave it at that.

Chad

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BVEAL</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I wonder why they wiped up the puddle of blood that poured out of the guys head and then filmed the blood trail? </div></div>

They also wiped up another puddle about 10' from the back door where they stopped dragging him for a moment to open the door. I wonder why Blythe was so proud of the blood trail but tried to hide the puddles? Officer Feldbush claims to have seen this guy limping around a few days later, but didn't want to press any charges. Yeah right...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Washington Post</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Feldbush saw the man in the days after the incident and noticed him limping.

"You could tell he had been beaten severely," Feldbush said. "He wasn't very cooperative and didn't want to pursue charges."

</div></div>

There's your first suspect.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Goldie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sounds like Feldbush is covering his or other asses </div></div>

More likely he figures that the injured disabled man didn't complain about it, didn't file a report, had caused problems(initated call outs) for the force before, was still breathing. So he is not worth his time(the LE forces time).

Hence his lazyness should dispose of this matter ASAP, his comment(refering to posted internet comments) "They've weaved quite a tale here." says it all. Who cares what is posted on the internet. He can see the video for what it is. <span style="font-weight: bold">If a proper investigation ascertains</span> that only injuries resulted and <span style="font-weight: bold">no charges can be laid</span>, so be it. State that.

The Washington Post reporter does a disservice by leaving a reader with the impression that the internet is making something of nothing. It does make Feldbush look lazy and he may not be.

I only hope that the full rights of the homeless man were explained to him by investigating LE officers, 25 years ago. Including his rights to civil remedy through the courts, for assault.

If the internet is good for something, hopefully its caused lots of headache and problems for the sh** brains that did this, posted this and still feel that they are tough karate superstar #%#^@(*&#'s. May they rot in hell.

posting just to keep track of this

Just read the article in the Post today. While it isn't the greatest article, I belive they're trying to hint at a cover-up. Dumfries PD has a TERRIBLE reputation with the folks who were around in the 1980's like mine.

Sounds like Feldbush's opinion of Rodney King would be "hey he was up and walking around, and I didn't see any dark colored bruises so I just figured he was fine and told him to stop loitering around hospital waiting rooms". Just a thought. Having still seen no PROOF he is alive, I say he is dead in some landfill.

F.N. is still lurking, if that makes ya feel better, BKS.....the 'Hide sure has slipped a little in the mean time. As for the video, I fight with mentally challenged people on occasion. I never want to and generally it adds about 45 minutes more paperwork, but ya gotta do what ya gotta do.

Where are Green 788 and Bill Huskey, these days?

also from bullshido and the martial arts community to say we will b watching this post so if anyone comes up with new information or finds a new video has come out please post it here i will also b reading or any suggestions u guys may have

and let me ask u what the fuk was just so funni i hope not thevideo

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Weasethis</div><div class="ubbcode-body">now goddammit, that right there is fucking funny!rotflmffao </div></div>

and just what the fuk was so funni???

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: the haad</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Weasethis</div><div class="ubbcode-body">now goddammit, that right there is fucking funny!rotflmffao </div></div>

and just what the fuk was so funni??? </div></div>

I'll tell you whats funny.... The "Black Belt" getting rolled up by a homeless guy! Yep thats the kinda dojo I want to go to! "Dumfries Bar Brawl Style".

Homeless guy came very close to hittin the black belt guy in the head several times. Seems like when mr. black belt karate wasn't working he resorted to brawling

What I'd like to see is the black belt guy take on a 20 something with down syndrome. black belt would get his A$$ handed to him!

If someone had taken the time to teach the Jesus KungFu Kid to fight on angles, stay away from straight lines, and lead out with a backfist to the head....AND FOR FUCKIN CHRIST SAKE STOP TRYIN TO KICK PEOPLE IN THE HEAD....No reason to try and kick someone in the head and pass up all those prime targets on the way up....

Nothin quite like endin a fight with inside leg kicks......

Bruce

Those guys are assholes. Beatdown a guy and say you are a tough guy. Impressive, I want to puke.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bruce</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If someone had taken the time to teach the Jesus KungFu Kid to fight on angles, stay away from straight lines, and lead out with a backfist to the head....AND FOR FUCKIN CHRIST SAKE STOP TRYIN TO KICK PEOPLE IN THE HEAD....No reason to try and kick someone in the head and pass up all those prime targets on the way up....

Bruce </div></div>

He probrably fell in love with the ART, might have made a great dancer or gymnast, but just didnt have the killer instinct. When it comes right down to it though, in a fight, it doesnt have to be pretty as log as you win.

Wow that got me pissed...simple indescribable how bad that was.

I'm no expert, but I don't think anyone could go to jail over this, it's been too long, hasn't it?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bruce</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If someone had taken the time to teach the Jesus KungFu Kid to fight on angles, stay away from straight lines, and lead out with a backfist to the head....AND FOR FUCKIN CHRIST SAKE STOP TRYIN TO KICK PEOPLE IN THE HEAD....No reason to try and kick someone in the head and pass up all those prime targets on the way up....

Bruce </div></div>

Amen - that backfist has been shown on video to knock a guy unconscious on first strike.

Bump. Anyone hear anything?