• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Marjorie Taylor Green is bulldog.

would
products-29308.jpg

She lost any and all credibility with me when she teamed up with a disgusting tranny pedo to get a freedom of speech site shut down. Sure, she's been entertaining to watch during all these recent hearings/meetings, but doesn't take away from the fact she's a fuckup. So fuck her and the RINOs who jerk off to her.

She lost any and all credibility with me when she teamed up with a disgusting tranny pedo to get a freedom of speech site shut down.
I don’t remember that what site was it that she helped get shut down?

I just lost all respect for you.
What if Bobert would three way but only with Marjorie?
I’m not saying I 100% wouldn’t, but I don’t think she’d give me a high limit credit card. That definitely puts her in the “no hookers available “ call category.

They never had one to begin with
To think the dems are stupid or ignorant is a dangerous thing to do. They are a very calculated enemy. The democrats, along with a huge part of the republican party, have an agenda to destroy this country and they are well on the way to achieving their goal.
What is happening to our country isn't because Biden is holding the instructions upside-down.
The republic is gone. All is lost. The enemy is at the helm. Prepare to defend yourselves.

• Sad
Reactions: Maggot and Fig
I can say for certain nobody has ever fucked either of those chicks. They have fucked men, but no man has ever fucked them.

You goons are slippin'................I'm the first in to recognize the smokin' hot blonde behind the stumble bums who were floundering for responses..?
The class gets an "F" for situational awareness....:cautious:

Reactions: Fig
You goons are slippin'................I'm the first in to recognize the smokin' hot blonde behind the stumble bums who were floundering for responses..?
The class gets an "F" for situational awareness....:cautious:
Careful now, Id do it in a heart beat. Boebert, not so much.

Anybody want some of this?

squad.jpg

Lots of noise but so far Trump only one that gets indicted, etc. Wake me when Hunter, Biden, Hillary, and on and on and on get indicted. Hell, at least cancel the security clearances of all the "Intelligence" leaders who signed on to the Hunter story is Russian collusion

Politics is about as real as wrestling.
This is what the Congressional group photo really looks like. It's all theater.

iu

Reactions: BLEE