• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Mark Forums Read function broken

AndyK7

Private
Minuteman
Feb 29, 2020
VA
Hello,

Mostly a lurker for right now...just gathering info so when I start asking questions I'm not repeating something that has already been asked a million times such as "MOA or MIL"....but anyway....I noticed in the last day or so the "Mark Forums Read" functions seems to be broken and that includes within the individual forum itself. But figured I'd point that out. Currently access via Chrome on a Chromebook. I don't have another computer to test it on.

Thanks,
Andy

Thanks for the "new" tags. But the forums are now unbolded but not the individual threads...which at least for me allows me to know at a glance...without looking at the right side of the date/time of each thread. Particularly in the PX portion of the forum. Any chance we can bring the "unbolded" back to the individual threads like it had been before? Thanks.

Thanks for the "new" tags. But the forums are now unbolded but not the individual threads...which at least for me allows me to know at a glance...without looking at the right side of the date/time of each thread. Particularly in the PX portion of the forum. Any chance we can bring the "unbolded" back to the individual threads like it had been before? Thanks.
It works pretty much the same way.
Once you click on the individual thread and come back to check it later the "new" tag will disappear until a new post is made.....

Like this:
Forums.JPG

Last edited:
It works pretty much the same way.
Once you click on the individual thread and come back to check it later the "new" tag will disappear until a new post is made.....

Like this:
View attachment 7448188

Yep...saw that after I posted that. Whoops. My bad. I guess I was just used the way it was and I didn't want it changed....but ah well. I'll get used to this...and then it'll change again...haha

Reactions: JGR1953