• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Mark Larue

If I remember, LaRue got banned from barfcom for supposedly being argumentative and contentious, and he's a sponsor there.

Thats no black mark on LaRue, barfcom will use any excuse to ban you if you're not a dicksucking commie. I got banned for standing up for Trump.

If I remember, LaRue got banned from barfcom for supposedly being argumentative and contentious, and he's a sponsor there.

Thats no black mark on LaRue, barfcom will use any excuse to ban you if you're not a dicksucking commie. I got banned for standing up for Trump.

ML is still on Arfcom, and Larue has a subforum. There was another vendor, probably G, who was crying that Larue was getting all the attention due to the funny posts and games, so arf made him keep to his own forum.

Larue must have more business than they know what to do with because there always seem to be something sold out/on backorder.

ML is still on Arfcom, and Larue has a subforum. There was another vendor, probably G, who was crying that Larue was getting all the attention due to the funny posts and games, so arf made him keep to his own forum.

Larue must have more business than they know what to do with because there always seem to be something sold out/on backorder.
I stand corrected then. They talk about him in GD like he was banned for being an a-hole. If he weren't a sponsor they probably would have.

People can say what they want about ML but he sure came through for me and others during the Obama ban scare, sending partial orders so he could take care of everyone.

I think he sells 99% of his crap to the guys on his sub forum. They lap it all up like nothing I've ever seen before.

I used to cruise through once in awhile too laugh at his narcissism.

Reactions: Jsp556 and BurtG
Now there’s a blast from the past

Before Mark put his yamaca on

1A1D051C-8A52-4751-A3EB-3C3B0ED25CED.jpeg

I have a Harris bipod adapter that I no longer use and 2 armadillos. 1 was a gift to my MrsLefty before we were officially dating when we were in different states. She got a Mexican coke that needed a church key. They had to send it twice cause the first time they just sent an empty box with stickers.

Reactions: lash

Isn’t it owned by Brownells now? They are quickly becoming scumbags too.

Reactions: BurtG
Isn’t it owned by Brownells now? They are quickly becoming scumbags too.
Yes.

Still the same colostomy bags for mods, only now they're bigger chickenshits. They'll ban you for going against their anti-Trump narrative, claiming they sent you multiple warnings for previous violations but when you ask to see those warnings you never recieved they won't reply.

I think it's now an information gathering site for the Feds.

Last edited:
Reactions: lash and BurtG