• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Markwayne Mullin Throws Down on US Senate floor

Oldloser

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 20, 2021
    Texas
    Love it.

The Teamsters let my mom cross the picket lines to work every day and walked her to her car when she was done late at night.

My grandparents ran a large trucking firm and while there were some heated words, everyone got along when things were settled. The teamsters took care of them too.

Presented for your entertainment.

• Love
    Reactions: Expert684
    Bluff and bullshit. As much as I hate to say it, good job Burnmeister.

But yeah, people used to treat others with respect.
    Union guy threatened to break my legs back in the 2000s, but indeed, now we do it on the internet instead of in person.

Sadly the grad students struck after I graduated so I never got a chance to break the picket line.

Mullin is from Oklahoma right? So is he the senate version of Roy D Mercer?

Didn’t Mullin do MMA prior to politics?

Reactions: scasa and JR_77
    Imagine not doing something because Bernie Sanders told you to.

He should have looked at Bernie and said "hold my ring while I give him a universal basic asswhipping. I'm going for a redistribution of his face.", and then hopped the podium and went to work. If I had diarrhea and Bernie told me to go to the bathroom, I'd explode first. Fuck that commie.

Mullin is from Oklahoma right? So is he the senate version of Roy D Mercer?

Didn’t Mullin do MMA prior to politics?

He did. 3 wins, 0 losses.

Anyway, just look at him as he stands up. Even with a suit on, you can tell he is in excellent shape for a dude who is closer to 50 years old than 40.

One was scared, but the other was frightened. Both were grateful for Bernie. Had Sanders not spoken up, this could have ended in some serious shoving, tousled hair and disheveled clothing.

Bernie BREAKING up a fight and not instigating one is highly unusual. Being the commie that he is, I know Bernie would love to have a fight break out so he can snatch all the wallets from unsuspecting and distracted people and then go on shopping sprees... 😂

He did. 3 wins, 0 losses.

Anyway, just look at him as he stands up. Even with a suit on, you can tell he is in excellent shape for a dude who is closer to 50 years old than 40.
    Looked like he was about to, in Roy D Mercedes words, kick his ass so hard he’d have to clear his throat just to fart.

Looked like he was about to, in Roy D Mercedes words, kick his ass so hard he’d have to clear his throat just to fart.
    The guys a beast! He would have rained elbows down on him and ground and pounded him to a bloody pulp. 😁

Reactions: 232593
    One was scared, but the other was frightened. Both were grateful for Bernie. Had Sanders not spoken up, this could have ended in some serious shoving, tousled hair and disheveled clothing.
    Bernie ruined it all IMO.
    It would have been a girl fight but still entertaining.

I remember the truckers strike in the 70's when those good ole' union boys were throwing concrete blocks and bricks through the windshields of the indepedent truckers.
    Cause, you know, union stuff

• Angry
    Reactions: W54/XM-388
    It starts to get serious when a guy starts taking his ring off as he stands up. It would have been a short fight.

1700080150405.png
    1700079990722.png

On the other hand, you really have to watch out for the guy with a lot of rings...it's not a fashion statement.

1700081038400.png
    1700081294818.png

Last edited:
    Reactions: lash
    Bluff and bullshit. As much as I hate to say it, good job Burnmeister.

But yeah, people used to treat others with respect.
    When? Maybe in recent history, but our countries history is full of such things as fistfights in congress and even duels over (ostensibly) politics. In a way, I’m glad that we are actually getting to a point where someone actually cares about something enough to get mad.

We are used to complacency and the “can’t we all just get along” mentality. If we, the people lie down and abdicate in the interest of civility, that is as complicit as being the active enemy of freedom.

This is the answer to all issues.
    All joking aside... I love the idea.

Think of all the city kids killed by stray fire and the cost associated with housing and feeding the degenerates doing the shooting.

Just put them in a pit with dueling pistols and let them sort things out. Hell, sell tickets and concessions for the show.

Why the hell not?

All joking aside... I love the idea.

Think of all the city kids killed by stray fire and the cost associated with housing and feeding the degenerates doing the shooting.

Just put them in a pit with dueling pistols and let them sort things out. Hell, sell tickets and concessions for the show.

Why the hell not?
    So, back to this then?

1700084987641.png

• Love
    Reactions: Expert684
    I only have tangential thoughts:

1) Wasn't there a whole kerfuffle about dress codes a year or three ago? Why the hell is Mullin not wearing a jacket? He's already a couple points down for decorum to me with that.

2) Forget politics, I personally liked how grandpa bernie said "you kids shut up and sit down or no TV after dinner!" and of course you always do what grandpa says, so they stopped.

I only have tangential thoughts:

1) Wasn't there a whole kerfuffle about dress codes a year or three ago? Why the hell is Mullin not wearing a jacket? He's already a couple points down for decorum to me with that.

2) Forget politics, I personally liked how grandpa bernie said "you kids shut up and sit down or no TV after dinner!" and of course you always do what grandpa says, so they stopped.

Jacket or hoodie?

1700089201860.jpeg