• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Marlin 336 SS 30-30 w/ Ranger Point Precision Hardware

UNRL Ghandi

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 21, 2011
Maryland
Selling my used Marlin 336ss 30-30. First two digits of the serial number are "MR". Barrel has been cut to 16". I installed the XS sight rail, big loop lever, RPP hammer spur, RPP rail, RPP trigger, RPP quick takedown pin, RPP 6 shell caddy x2, RPP flyweight load gate, and RPP adjustable stock. Scope and rings not included, but I can sell to buyer for additional fee (Vortex Viper PST Gen 2 1-6x MOA). I have a pile of ammo available for sale to buyer too. Minor surface scratches and discoloration from use. Fun to shoot.
Asking $1600 shipped to your FFL. Must be able to accept shipping from a non-FFL. Acceptable payment via PayPal (F&F), Zelle, or USPS Money Order. Not looking for trades on this one and don't expect any price reductions, there's over $700 in extra hardware on this bad boy and I'll keep it if it doesn't sell.
Let me know if you want any additional pictures.
1706756438399.png

1706756487752.png

Last edited:
Any chance you want to sell the original wood furniture? I’ve been looking for the plastic stock set as well.

Any chance you want to sell the original wood furniture? I’ve been looking for the plastic stock set as well.
let me see if i can find it. I know i have it somewhere and would be interested in selling it. I think i even have a set of the black plastic hardware.

I’m mostly interested in plastic if available

If you dislike your grandfather get this and tell him it's what real 30-30s are supposed to look like.