• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Martial Artist Stabbed by Ex Con

Re: Martial Artist Stabbed by Ex Con

I teach Shotokan Karate and I still fear a knife as much as any cop - because if you do not see it coming (and you won't from an ex con like that) then you have no defense.

First rule of thumb is keep a 4 foot distance.

That is senseless but he'll get 2nd degree, do 6-12 and be out again.

2nd time offender and only 6-12? Man I love our justice system!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYshooter338$</div><div class="ubbcode-body">40 cents for a bullet..... just sayin' </div></div>

I'll go with this one

I teach Wado karate, knives are no fun at all!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ArcticLight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I teach Shotokan Karate and I still fear a knife as much as any cop - because if you do not see it coming (and you won't from an ex con like that) then you have no defense.

First rule of thumb is keep a 4 foot distance.
</div></div>

That reminds me of a fighter quote about what to do when a guy presents a knife. Something like "First of all, you need to assess who this guy is. Anybody who was taught to handle a knife is gonna have it like so. If he holds it like that, you might still be OK, but know this dude is dangerous. Second rule: if he has two knives, run. No matter what you do to prevent the first stab, the second one makes it in, period. Two knives means run, no matter who you are or who they are."

gunvskarate.gif

That's rich. A seemingly stand-up guy gets stabbed to death by a dirtbag ex-con and this is your contribution.
confused.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Slapchop</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
gunvskarate.gif
</div></div>

You never know who you are dealing with these days, this is one sad story.

im sure he will get along just fine. with those dentures itll be easier for him im sure..
shitty story but life is hardly ever fair..