• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

mask wearer's are sheep ??

Reference material:
View attachment 7448212
Two "worst" spots and national.

View attachment 7448219
This list ^^^ is the one to look closely at.

R
Yes and no because individuals with underlying respiratory ailments may not contract the virus, and may also be taking more precautions and thus may not contract other viruses.

A dip in death numbers may not exactly correlate, due to increased precaution. It is tough to outline because they are not attributing the deaths to a specific cause. This is impossible to track accurately due to misinformation and the monetization of having covid treatment in hospitals.

Reactions: Blutroop
Yes and no because individuals with underlying respiratory ailments may not contract the virus, and may also be taking more precautions and thus may not contract other viruses.

A dip in death numbers may not exactly correlate, due to increased precaution. It is tough to outline because they are not attributing the deaths to a specific cause. This is impossible to track accurately due to misinformation and the monetization of having covid treatment in hospitals.
I rest my case.

R

Reactions: Jgunner
Kids in Ohio are required above the age of 2 I believe (someone fact check that).
Only 74 children ages 0-14 have deaths attributed to Clovis in the US. These children had serious medical conditions. Asthma wasn’t it. This number is a fraction of the number of children in the same age group that were killed by the regular old flu and yet we are supposed to be scared. Why won’t the news release real and accurate information to ease people’s minds? Quite being lazy and start digging and start THINKING.

Mandates are not laws.

I bet you never ever go over the speed limit either. Etc etc.
Correct, but they have consequences for not wearing them (in some states) which make them damn close to being a law.
No I do not speed anymore because I was getting 1-2 tickets a year and my insurance started bending me over and pegging me in the pooper.

No, I wear a mask because I have to due to the mandate. Same concept applies to wearing a seat belt, except that is a law in Ohio.

I do believe masks are better than wearing nothing if viral containment is the goal.

Those are my current worries, not masks. I separate masks from everything else. Others include it in one large package. This is where I differ.

Here is what has been unfolding over the past months and why masks are tied to tyranny. The mask mandate logic is flawed from a moral perspective. It seems like a choice at first, "it's better than nothing, common courtesy" etc. But if analyzed, it puts guilt on people for spreading germs. If people aren't guilty for spreading germs they don't need to wear a mask. But as time went on, it has evolved into those who go mask less don't have care for others, increasing the severity of the virus effects on society. Thus, guilty of violating an ethical standard.

I'll be generous and assume N95 masks are worn by everyone and that they are 95% effective at stopping infectious transmission, not just random particles. Let's apply it to other ethics that lead to death in which we treat the killer as responsible for their actions.

"95% of the time I intentionally drive sober. 5% of the time I choose to drive drunk, crashing my car into families. Its better than 0% of the time"
"95% of the time I don't intentionally shoot people at the gun range. 5% of I time I aim my gun at others and shoot. Its better than 0% of the time"

The better than nothing or 95% argument undoes itself if applied to other deliberate choices that lead to death. A judge doesn't say "Oh it was in the 5% margin, you're okay for killing that family in a drunk driving wreck". Same will happen for masks as time goes on.

If the standard is that people are killing others for going mask less, then 95% coverage also leads to a failure of the ethics. We need to take the fullest measures available to us. Masks aren't enough. This is why it leads to tyranny as more measures can be imposed on human behavior to get ever closer to 100% effectiveness that the moral standard requires.

It's also perverted in that it creates a two tier system in society. Since they are stating masks don't protect you from the virus, but protects others from you, a group of persons can be deemed more important than the lower class. They aren't required to participate in the new moral standard. This is where communism walks right in as history as shown.

The leading class doesn't follow the rules of communism, but everyone else is required. This is unfolding with the quarantine and mask rules. Officials are being caught photographed not following all their own mandates with social distancing, masks or quarantine travel restrictions.

EDIT: I Forgot to add. This is also happening to parts of society the left deem cancerous. Riots can happen, but churches cannot meet even out doors. This allows tyrannical leaders the ability to dictate what groups of people are allowed to operate to achieve their end goal of communism, under the guise of public health.

Last edited:
And the hospitals needed patients because all the sick and hurt people aren’t going to hospitals now.

Why would you believe anything .gov or Pravda says. They lie over and over again.
I don't, people are not reading my posts and taking what I am saying out of context. My whole argument has been that masks are not that inconvenient and people have turned that into I support communism, hate America and suck the governments Johnson.

Reactions: DannC
People like @AngryKoala and the rest of you people that are willingly conforming to this bullshit is the reason we as a country haven’t ended this nonsense.

STOP WEARING A FUCKING MASK AND START FIGHTING BACK!

At the very least stop wearing one outside of your work if it’s required there. Just stop today. No more. Ignore the employee at the door saying masks are required. Fuck them. Cuss them if you want. Make it hell on the everyday employee and let them make it hell on their boss. Fuck it if the cops are called. Rise up and end it. Unfortunately I know most people are cowards and this coved thing proves it. If you have been wearing a mask then you are a coward. You can’t defend against that. All you can do is accept it or change NOW.

Masks don't work. People are sheep. We live in a Constitutional Republic. Who in the f**k voted these people in? And why do we continue to listen to them while arguing amongst ourselves? Election coming...just sayin

I know I know it's the pit. Carry On
image.png

I had to go into the hospital for hip replacement. In order to do that I had to wear a mask. Does that make me a sheeple? (I have my popcorn salted and buttered, lay on McDuff) Should I have refused and continued to suffer? Should you get a life. We do what we have to do, sometimes its not what we wish. We need to learn to pick our battles.
Hospital is one thing, stores, restaurant, alone in cars, walking around outside, etc yeah those are sheep
81860928-774D-42E4-A5AC-23B35B7F57E3.png

Gun registration isn’t that inconvenient
Nor is gun bans
Nor is recording your conversations and where you travel.
Etc
Etc

You are dense

Yes banning guns is the same as wearing a mask. One violates an amendment to the constitution and the other does not. Great analogy.....and I am the dense one lol.

People like @AngryKoala and the rest of you people that are willingly conforming to this bullshit is the reason we as a country haven’t ended this nonsense.

STOP WEARING A FUCKING MASK AND START FIGHTING BACK!

At the very least stop wearing one outside of your work if it’s required there. Just stop today. No more. Ignore the employee at the door saying masks are required. Fuck them. Cuss them if you want. Make it hell on the everyday employee and let them make it hell on their boss. Fuck it if the cops are called. Rise up and end it. Unfortunately I know most people are cowards and this coved thing proves it. If you have been wearing a mask then you are a coward. You can’t defend against that. All you can do is accept it or change NOW.
Nope, if you are willing to wear it at work you are a coward as well. Make sure you don't wear it at work, if you get fired oh well.

Yes banning guns is the same as wearing a mask. One violates an amendment to the constitution and the other does not. Great analogy.....and I am the dense one lol.
Mask is not constitutional. AAand it’s a medical device that some people have legitimate reasons they cannot or will not wear.
I could care less if you think it’s constitutional. I’m telling you it’s not.

Do they even let you see a constitution in communist state public schools these days?

Next you’ll be trying to tell me gun confiscation violates the constitution but magazine bans don’t.

Nope, if you are willing to wear it at work you are a coward as well. Make sure you don't wear it at work, if you get fired oh well.
People like you are part of the major problem. People like you will herald in a communist America.

Reactions: woogie_man
Mask is not constitutional. AAand it’s a medical device that some people have legitimate reasons they cannot or will not wear.
I could care less if you think it’s constitutional. I’m telling you it’s not.

Do they even let you see a constitution in communist state public schools these days?

Next you’ll be trying to tell me gun confiscation violates the constitution but magazine bans don’t.

The individuals whom have a medical condition are exempt from wearing one. What amendment does wearing a mask violate. Mask wearing has been mandated not written into law. You have the choice to not wear one.
Gun/magazine bans would be a law not a mandate so your analogy doesn't make sense.

I would never support magazine bans or any 2a bans which Trump has been quite weak on but still better than Biden who wants to ban AR-15s.

Again, I don't believe masks are very effective. I don't believe they are necessary.....for the 100th time.

The individuals whom have a medical condition are exempt from wearing one. What amendment does wearing a mask violate. Mask wearing has been mandated not written into law. You have the choice to not wear one.
Gun/magazine bans would be a law not a mandate so your analogy doesn't make sense.

I would never support magazine bans or any 2a bans which Trump has been quite weak on but still better than Biden who wants to ban AR-15s.

Again, I don't believe masks are very effective. I don't believe they are necessary.....for the 100th time.
Sorry bud, I was late to the party. Are you implying since it’s mandate that’s not being forced as law that it’s not technically violating “muh rights” as only the mandate is violating them till I choose to disregard?
Or do you think if the gov required everyone to wear a sock on the right hand, now, that it wouldn’t violate the constitution? What about requiring a mark on the forehead or back of the hand?

Reactions: forrestgump01
Sorry bud, I was late to the party. Are you implying since it’s mandate that’s not being forced as law that it’s not technically violating “muh rights” as only the mandate is violating them till I choose to disregard?
Or do you think if the gov required everyone to wear a sock on the right hand, now, that it wouldn’t violate the constitution? What about requiring a mark on the forehead or back of the hand?
It is not a violation because you have the right to not where one. There is no law stating you have to wear a mask. If they made it a law then yes it would be a violation.
Now if you want to talk about the health department requiring stores to require facemasks then that is a violation.

Also, a sock on the right hand is a violation but left hand is okay because left handed people are weird anyway lol.

It is not a violation because you have the right to not where one. There is no law stating you have to wear a mask. If they made it a law then yes it would be a violation.
Now if you want to talk about the health department requiring stores to require facemasks then that is a violation.

Also, a sock on the right hand is a violation but left hand is okay because left handed people are weird anyway lol.
Yup I’m left eye dormant but right handed. I still haven’t figured out how much further down the weird/crazy spectrum that makes me.
Let’s look at the things we can agree on. We keep forgetting we are in this together.

You sound califonized to me. I’ve seen people 100% cured of this with no relapses. I’ve seen others though, too far gone or it just spread to quickly once identified. Stay strong.

Yup I’m left eye dormant but right handed. I still haven’t figured out how much further down the weird/crazy spectrum that makes me.
Let’s look at the things we can agree on. We keep forgetting we are in this together.

You sound califonized to me. I’ve seen people 100% cured of this with no relapses. I’ve seen others though, too far gone or it just spread to quickly once identified. Stay strong.

Ohioan here. I am an independent who leans right on most issues. I feel bad for people in California and cannot believe what has been allowed to get passed as law pertaining to gun rights in that state (down right scary).

I'll just say this, I agree with 99% of what people have said. I am hoping the mask wearing goes away and if it doesn't after a vaccine is released and people realize Covid isn't a pandemic worthy virus then ill change my stance and agree %100 with what was said about government control yada yada.

Either way, voting for Trump in person in 2020, pray to God he wins.

What shouldve happened is when the govnt said shut down, wear masks, and hand over various rights. The people shouldve collectively held up both middle fingers and said fuck off. But they didnt. People went from, when the govnt tells you to jump, you tell them to go fuck themselves, to people asking how high. The country gave the communists and globalists a inch, and eventually they will take miles and miles. Will people remain mindless sheep baaing along with their wolves in sheepskin? Or will they return to telling our enemies global and domestic to fuck off, and be actual men again? Time will tell. But currently it doesnt look too good.

Ohioan here. I am an independent who leans right on most issues. I feel bad for people in California and cannot believe what has been allowed to get passed as law pertaining to gun rights in that state (down right scary).

I'll just say this, I agree with 99% of what people have said. I am hoping the mask wearing goes away and if it doesn't after a vaccine is released and people realize Covid isn't a pandemic worthy virus then ill change my stance and agree %100 with what was said about government control yada yada.

Either way, voting for Trump in person in 2020, pray to God he wins.

Careful. That kind of talk will have the tyrants enforcers send a nasty gram to lowlight then u will get banned.

The first amendment has an asterisk that says it doesn’t apply to websites

Reactions: AngryKoala

You're denser than you think. I gave examples of how they're trampling rights at this very moment.

They're limiting travel and movement by making people from out of state quarantine regardless of symptoms or just outright not allowing people in.

They're limiting your rights of freedom of association and assembly by telling you how many people you can gather with and under what circumstances.

They're violating people's freedom of religion by closing churches even when they're following guidelines set forth by their respective states King.

They're unilaterally closing businesses THEY'VE decided aren't critical and destroying peoples income and ability to provide for their families.

I guess none of that is all that much an inconvenience either. We should all just put on a chin diaper to signify our allegiance to the crown cause it's not that big a deal.

How about this, it's still America. If I don't want to wear a fuckin chin diaper, I don't have to, REGARDLESS of the degree of inconvenience YOU deem it to be.

You're denser than you think. I gave examples of how they're trampling rights at this very moment.

They're limiting travel and movement by making people from out of state quarantine regardless of symptoms or just outright not allowing people in.

They're limiting your rights of freedom of association and assembly by telling you how many people you can gather with and under what circumstances.

They're violating people's freedom of religion by closing churches even when they're following guidelines set forth by their respective states King.

They're unilaterally closing businesses THEY'VE decided aren't critical and destroying peoples income and ability to provide for their families.

I guess none of that is all that much an inconvenience either. We should all just put on a chin diaper to signify our allegiance to the crown cause it's not that big a deal.

How about this, it's still America. If I don't want to wear a fuckin chin diaper, I don't have to, REGARDLESS of the degree of inconvenience YOU deem it to be.
Then don't wear one. You are speaking of a few states not the whole country....again....dense.

If we keep allowing it to happen, it will get worse.

STDs are likely as least as big an infection issue, unsure how fatal they may be though in comparison..........

By current logic why not Codpieces?

Shouldnt we all wear a Codpiece.

Historically the Codpiece was what was worn to collect your junk pus after infection.

We can just redefine it like "Quarantine" was redefined.

Instead of just those with symptoms facing restrictions we open the restriction to everyone.

Kind of like how the Democrats have gone from being just about slavery for people of color to now wanting to enslave everyone.

Reactions: Aries256
What shoulda happened is we the people should have stood up as a nation Jan 2019 when red flag laws started taking place in certain states. These states are enemy occupied now? People shipped In for a wide gambit of everything from protesting to murdering.. Americans arrested in there own homes for arming them self’s while surrounded by terrorists... or arrested in a stadium for no mask..
Yes pray to God and prepare for war and/or tyranny

There is no law stating you have to wear a mask. If they made it a law then yes it would be a violation.
Now if you want to talk about the health department requiring stores to require facemasks then that is a violation

You need to get out more. A number of states are doing that ^

You need to get out more. A number of states are doing that ^
Quite possible, I know the democrat run states have imposed quite a few unconstitutional restrictions but the prevalence of those may be greater than what I initially thought. It is something I will have to look up when I have the time.

I'm still in shock that FFDP wrote something original.

Dude shouldnt you be dealing some fve fingered love punch to one of your ho's?

What the fuck you wasting a Sunday afternoon here for?

Im wasting my living vicariously through you.....this is the shit I do! WTF!

Ignore the employee at the door saying masks are required. Fuck them. Cuss them if you want. Make it hell on the everyday employee and let them make it hell on their boss. Fuck it if the cops are called.

Awesome plan. If there is someone that needs to get shit on just a bit more, it's an hourly wage-earner working in a retail store.

Then don't wear one. You are speaking of a few states not the whole country....again....dense.

What planet are you on? They've shut down our entire country. Are you even in the US? Or are you lecturing us from some other part of the world like you know what's up right here in America?

Almost every state has some bullshit mask mandate and every blue state has business restrictions and restrictions on gathering sizes, locations, etc.

If you think it's rare you must be surfing this site from a WiFi hotspot in no man's land Alaska or something because they're doing this everywhere.

What planet are you on? They've shut down our entire country. Are you even in the US? Or are you lecturing us from some other part of the world like you know what's up right here in America?

Almost every state has some bullshit mask mandate and every blue state has business restrictions and restrictions on gathering sizes, locations, etc.

If you think it's rare you must be surfing this site from a WiFi hotspot in no man's land Alaska or something because they're doing this everywhere.
Mandate isn't a law, again dont wear one. I said a few which means more than two. Reading comprehension.

Mandate isn't a law, again dont wear one. I said a few which means more than two. Reading comprehension.

You're the one with reading comprehension problems and you continue to dodge the question, because... you can't answer it.

It's about much more than the masks and they've yanked the licenses of businesses that tried to reopen against the 'mandate' so it's not as inconsequential as you keep trying to frame it to be.

Either way I'm done arguing with a troll. I've got a good collection of them on my ignore list, maybe you can all get together and jerk each other off listening to Biden ads.

Cya.

You're the one with reading comprehension problems and you continue to dodge the question, because... you can't answer it.

It's about much more than the masks and they've yanked the licenses of businesses that tried to reopen against the 'mandate' so it's not as inconsequential as you keep trying to frame it to be.

Either way I'm done arguing with a troll. I've got a good collection of them on my ignore list, maybe you can all get together and jerk each other off listening to Biden ads.

Cya.
Answers to your questions can be found in my various other posts in this thread. Nice come back though, reminiscent of the response I would get from my 5 year old haha. Enjoy life bud.

Awesome plan. If there is someone that needs to get shit on just a bit more, it's an hourly wage-earner working in a retail store.
Only if they start at me. If my day is interrupted, their’s will be too. If they don’t like it, they can either mind their own or complain to a manager. If everyone would do this then all this would be over in a week or two.

Only if they start at me. If my day is interrupted, their’s will be too. If they don’t like it, they can either mind their own or complain to a manager. If everyone would do this then all this would be over in a week or two.

Do your own dirty work and talk to their manager yourself. Leave the wage slaves out of your war. They don't want or need your shit.

Reactions: AngryKoala
Do your own dirty work and talk to their manager yourself. Leave the wage slaves out of your war. They don't want or need your shit.
How about you fuck off. I don’t need your shit. This isn’t a game anymore. Why don’t you go back to defending this fame covid shit and the lockdowns like you used to. Is it not fashionable for you anymore lefty.

• Haha
Reactions: Tims and Aries256