• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

mask wearer's are sheep ??

I’ve listened to them for as long as I can remember. I just searched since u posted that video and it looks like they are open supporters which is good to hear.

I had to go into the hospital for hip replacement. In order to do that I had to wear a mask. Does that make me a sheeple? (I have my popcorn salted and buttered, lay on McDuff) Should I have refused and continued to suffer? Should you get a life. We do what we have to do, sometimes its not what we wish. We need to learn to pick our battles.

I'm thinking this thread goes down the same drain that every other mask thread has so far. About 3-4 will fight with the counterargument and wind up short of outright name-calling until all of the emotional calories are fully expended. Actual research be damned. Its kind of like fishing for half-starved bluegill in a stock tank that is drying up - you know you are going to get a bite. Not very sporting but they are there so you gotta do it since you got fresh bait and a sharp hook.

ETA; outstanding video. And yes, sheep. Sheep that bleat at those who refuse to be sheep.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aries256
Awesome!

And @Maggot... masks have their place. Noone questions wearing one in a hospital, I don't think. But when retards in a restaurant tell you that you don't need one at a table, but need one to walk the 30 feet to a table... it's retarded.

Most mask-wearers are compliant retards who think they are saving the world by virtue-signaling with their masks.

I refuse to wear one. But were I to go into an elder care facility? I would wear one. I won't wear one into a store. But if I went to the homes of a friends elderly parents... and they asked. I would wear one.

Most mask-wearing is virtue-signaling retardation.

SIrhr

Awesome!

And @Maggot... masks have their place. Noone questions wearing one in a hospital, I don't think. But when retards in a restaurant tell you that you don't need one at a table, but need one to walk the 30 feet to a table... it's retarded.

Most mask-wearers are compliant retards who think they are saving the world by virtue-signaling with their masks.

I refuse to wear one. But were I to go into an elder care facility? I would wear one. I won't wear one into a store. But if I went to the homes of a friends elderly parents... and they asked. I would wear one.

SIrhr

tenor.gif

Awesome!

SIrhr

Exactly, thats what I meant by picking your battles. And sometimes, just common courtesy.

I read a CDC study that said surgical masks don't work in a clinical setting, and that they are used to make workers feel more comfortable around infectious disease.

If you think about it, once that mask is wet, everything in you slobbers is becoming aerosol on the outside of that mask every time you breath out. If anything these cheap masks are increasing the aerosol.

It makes as much sense as the treatment plan. Don't do anything until a person needs to be hospitalized. Even for high risk people. Someone tell me a disease we wait to treat until someone is dying. We have many, many antiviral drugs. Some that are working. The WHO still focuses on studies where these antivirals were used on people hospitalized with immune overreaction already. An antiviral is not going to do anything at that point.

We are at .18% with the bogus death counting. This is not even the Flu. I hate to go around calling people that might be on side, but don't know the masks are bullshit, "sheep." It polarizes them against me. But na, that T shirt sleeve or blue surgical masks aint doing nada.

The correct mask will reduce viral aerosol but most of the population is not wearing the correct mask. Even with a correct mask some of the viral particulates will get through but the job of the mask is to effectively reduce the concentration of viral particles. A reduction in viral concentration can and will lead to a decrease in probability of contraction from those in the vicinity of the infected individual.

Personally, I think mask wearing is equivalent to masterbating with 40 grit sand paper but should be a courtesy we extend to those whom are concerned about their health.

but should be a courtesy we extend to those whom are concerned about their health.

I've got a better idea, how about if YOU are at risk or concerned... YOU stay home. Why do I have to alter MY behavior and relinquish MY rights so YOU can walk around like everything is normal?

The 'royal you, not you specifically.

Personally, I think mask wearing is equivalent to masterbating with 40 grit sand paper but should be a courtesy we extend to those whom are concerned about their health.
So it should be my responsibility to be concerned with someone else's health. So I should be forced to wear a mask because some fat slob who is 50 lbs overweight , lays on the couch all day eating potato chips, smokes a pack a cigarettes a day and drinks beer like its water is concerned they might catch the flu . WTF.

The job of the mask has nothing to do with the virus. Otherwise we would not be saying any mask works. It is no different than duck and cover. A table cloth will not protect you from a nuke.
But it will leave your corpse with a really festive burn pattern through your kimono!

1602978088792.png

Sirhr

The job of the mask has nothing to do with the virus. Otherwise we would not be saying any mask works. It is no different than duck and cover. A table cloth will not protect you from a nuke.
You have hit upon a very good analogy. Tablecloth won't protect against a nuke, but it will protect against alpha particles - its the gamma rays that goes through most things. The issue is that we are being forced to accept that a viral equivalent to an alpha particle is as deadly as a gamma ray. This virus is not ebola.

So it should be my responsibility to be concerned with someone else's health. So I should be forced to wear a mask because some fat slob who is 50 lbs overweight , lays on the couch all day eating potato chips, smokes a pack a cigarettes a day and drinks beer like its water is concerned they might catch the flu . WTF.

Unfortunately your blanketed description does not encompass all the individuals at risk. Individuals that were born with certain conditions such as asthma, CF and other pulmonary conditions are at risk.
Not all diseases, medical ailments are prevented from eating healthy and exercising.

I believe in community/society and having to force at risk individuals to barricade themselves in a home and effectively disconnect themselves from the outside world is more of inconvenience then putting on a mask.

You have hit upon a very good analogy. Tablecloth won't protect against a nuke, but it will protect against alpha particles - its the gamma rays that goes through most things. The issue is that we are being forced to accept that a viral equivalent to an alpha particle is as deadly as a gamma ray. This virus is not ebola.
I believe they actually have a vaccine for Ebola but the African people are distrustful of their government (Can't imagine why) so ebola still persists in tribal regions.

I am slightly scared of a rushed vaccine and the governments power to force people to vaccinate based on the context of the "greater good."

Giving up Potato Chips and Beer is unholy . Two thoughts on life related to shooting , you buy a high end rifle and keep it in a safe the entire time or you shoot the shit out of it till the barrel is burned out...... Who enjoyed that rifle more now .............

I've got a better idea, how about if YOU are at risk or concerned... YOU stay home. Why do I have to alter MY behavior and relinquish MY rights so YOU can walk around like everything is normal?

The 'royal you, not you specifically.
What rights are you relinquishing? Wouldn't the individual that has to stay in a home be relinquishing more rights than the individual that has to walk around with a face diaper?

They are not mandated to stay home.
No more than an individual in a gang ridden neighborhood is forced to stay home. They stay home for their safety, real or perceived. If having a face covering makes them feel safe what is the issue with wearing it. The inconvenience is mild and shouldn't even require a mandate. Why has our society become so selfish and indifferent to the needs of others?

• Haha
Reactions: wade2big
Social distancing, hand washing, basic hygiene and contact tracing has done a great job here in Australia- except for the state of Victoria, stupid fucks!!!

Where i am, its been pretty calm, shit went a bit crazy with panic buying then everyone chilled out and realised that a few little things made a huge difference, we were never mandated to wear masks, some do, most don't.

As for the comment about wearing a mask while walking to your restaurant table, you're walking through other people's space, they're sitting in your space so it makes sense to wear a mask if that is the expectation and take it off at your table which should've been disinfected between seatings.

Having said that, by the numbers I wouldn't be surprised if 2020 covid/flu death numbers were about the same as annual flu death numbers in past years.

To label an entire group as sheep is as ignorant as blindly following the company line.
Who knows what the right or wrong stance is, surely it is the right of the individual to do what they feel is correct for themselves and their family without being maligned for it.

Again, who knows, hope you are all safe and healthy regardless

If having a face covering makes them feel safe what is the issue with wearing it. The inconvenience is mild and shouldn't even require a mandate. Why has our society become so selfish and indifferent to the needs of others?
The issue isn't them wearing it. Its you saying I should have to wear it for someone else's health issues.
Funny how you just said " you are slightly scared of a rushed vaccine and the governments power to force people to vaccinate based on the context of the "greater good."
So why are you being selfish and inconsiderate of others by questioning the vaccine . It's for the greater good , now get in the boxcar. Next stop is utopia!

The issue isn't them wearing it. Its you saying I should have to wear it for someone else's health issues.
Funny how you just said " you are slightly scared of a rushed vaccine and the governments power to force people to vaccinate based on the context of the "greater good."
So why are you being selfish and inconsiderate of others by questioning the vaccine . It's for the greater good , now get in the boxcar. Next stop is utopia!
Because wearing a face mask is a mild inconvenience whereas a rushed vaccine that is injected into body can have extremely severe (possibly fatal) acute/chronic consequences. The two are not equal in weight.

FB_IMG_1556170705379.jpg
If wearing a mask becomes a requirement, so be it.
As confident as I can be about my own health.
Certainly don't want to be asymptomatic, and unwittingly spread it to at risk people.

Perhaps because my work often entails wearing SCBA, a pissant mask isn't an issue.
I give a fuck about the people around me.

My Babe has stitched up some wicked skull cloth bandanas, in case tighter restrictions happen here in Western Australia.

I wear them to sites that do currently have ppe requirements.
Still be who you are, but adapt to situations.
Cracking the shits over whether you are a cunt or not, pfft.
If you get sacked from your workplace, because your self styled idea of freedom
means you breach the safety requirements..... enjoy the dole queue.
Sometimes, it really isn't all about just you.

In all honesty, I am more fucked off about militant vegans invading restaurants and interrupting people's meals.

Protest outside on the footpath all you want, but don't ruin a person's precious time with loved ones.

No more than an individual in a gang ridden neighborhood is forced to stay home. They stay home for their safety, real or perceived. If having a face covering makes them feel safe what is the issue with wearing it. The inconvenience is mild and shouldn't even require a mandate. Why has our society become so selfish and indifferent to the needs of others?
And there it is: the selfish way of thinking that masquerades as selflessness and WILL lead to communism: if it makes THEM feel safe then why shouldn't WE give up our free will and liberties for "the greater good"? That is the exact same line of thought for gun control.

Do you know how dangerous the idea you are putting forth is? That one idea if taken by enough people can derail the country we live in if used to effect by evil people in positions of power.

Pop quiz: who said this: " Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety"?

You aren't even reading what Maggot and others are saying about being considerate, you are only espousing something that sounds very post WW2 USSR.

Last edited:
"Asymptomatic spread" that is always the last one debunked. When the U.S bull shit numbers are shown, and we know how many of the death numbers died of COVID and not with COVID. Numbers which include accidental, and suicide deaths. It will undoubtlky be less than the a "flu" pandemic. It is already on par with a flu pandemic. In fact the death numbers as reported now are right in line with a normal years combo of flu, and upper respiratory infection. The rights you gave up did nothing.

And there it is: the selfish way of thinking that masquerades as selflessness and WILL lead to communism: if it makes THEM feel safe then why shouldn't WE give up our free will and liberties? That is the exact same line of thought for gun control.

Do you know how dangerous the idea you are putting forth is? That one idea if taken by enough people can derail the country we live in.

Pop quiz: who said this: " Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety"?

You aren't even reading what Maggot and others are saying about being considerate, you are only espousing something that sounds very post WW2 USSR.
I understand where you are coming from but you just made a quantum leap into left field on a totally different topic. Wearing a mask is not suppressing anyone's right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

Now, if the government forces people to stay home, then I will be right beside you revolting as that would be stripping away the rights of life liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Read the context of my posts as it is specific to mask wearing only and not to a greater context of government control...that is a rabbit hole debate I rather not enter.

I understand where you are coming from but you just made a quantum leap into left field on a totally different topic. Wearing a mask is not suppressing anyone's right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

Now, if the government forces people to stay home, then I will be right beside you revolting as that would be stripping away the rights of life liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Read the context of my posts as it is specific to make wearing only and not to a greater context of government control...that is a rabbit hole debate I rather not enter.
OK so lets step back from the ledge before we fall into Maggot's favorite shitter.

They ARE forcing people to stay home still in certain states. And worse, they ARE forcing them to stay away from their work, forcing them into poverty with no options. And they ARE forcing them to stay away from synagogues and other places of worship. Its not just the mask thing. Its the heavy-handed restriction of freedom without remorse for the harm it is doing to the citizenry. That is real injustice. The mask has simply become a symbol of it all it seems.

OK so lets step back from the ledge before we fall into Maggot's favorite shitter.

They ARE forcing people to stay home still in certain states. And worse, they ARE forcing them to stay away from their work, forcing them into poverty with no options. And they ARE forcing them to stay away from synagogues and other places of worship. Its not just the mask thing. Its the heavy-handed restriction of freedom without remorse for the harm it is doing to the citizenry. That is real injustice. The mask has simply become a symbol of it all it seems.
Yea I think I may be the culprit in the derailment...oops. I am right there with you on everything you stated above. Those actions in my mind are unconstitutional. I do separate the mask wearing from the other actions you listed and that may be where we differ.

I am just hoping for a Trump 2020 win, Covid/rioting scare to stymie and for the love of God can ammo prices come back down.

Reactions: nikonNUT
What rights are you relinquishing? Wouldn't the individual that has to stay in a home be relinquishing more rights than the individual that has to walk around with a face diaper?

Freedom of association and assembly when a Mayor thinks he has the power to limit who I spend time with and in what context.

Only allowed to have gatherings of 5 people, why should I obey an order not to spend Thanksgiving with my family?

Same lib city says you now have to wear a mask, even outdoors, if interacting with anybody outside your household.

When this bullshit started they tried to restrict travel which limits freedom of movement which dovetails nicely with association.

What about freedom of expression? Why does Antifa get to run around maskless burning shit to the ground as they go while police departments are ordered to allow it to happen?

Think they'd recognize my right to March and protest wearing this chin diaper? 🙄

T
The inconvenience is mild and shouldn't even require a mandate. Why has our society become so selfish and indifferent to the needs of others?

Mild huh? Wonder how many restaurant owners that are permanently out of business think it's a mild restriction.

How many bars, night clubs, and movie theaters are closed and all their employees without benefits or pay to provide for their families?

All so less than 2% of our population that's old, frail, and at as much risk every year from the flu can still walk around with velcro sneakers and welding sunglasses pretending nothing's changed.

I'll never tell somebody that wants to stay home or wear a mask that they don't have every right to do so if they're concerned. What you don't get to do is micromanage MY life for YOUR convenience or to assuage YOUR fears.

tenor.gif

Idk. What is worse.

People that shame others for wearing a mask.

People that shame others for not wearing masks.

Seems rather divisive.

If someone wanted, they could probably use this divisiveness to their advantage.

Last edited:
I had to go into the hospital for hip replacement. In order to do that I had to wear a mask. Does that make me a sheeple? (I have my popcorn salted and buttered, lay on McDuff) Should I have refused and continued to suffer? Should you get a life. We do what we have to do, sometimes its not what we wish. We need to learn to pick our battles.

Good choice perhaps to wear a mask in the hospital.......lots of infection in there.

Get in and get out as quick as possible.

Perhaps as deadly as CV19 though you may want to inquire about the docs batting average......as a whole they have a pretty tough job........covid is actually jealous of their numbers.

Are n95 masks widely available again?

Been a while since I looked...

Because wearing a face mask is a mild inconvenience whereas a rushed vaccine that is injected into body can have extremely severe (possibly fatal) acute/chronic consequences. The two are not equal in weight.

Angry Koala......any chance you are from that part of the world that was so selfless they gave up all their semi autoloaders/pistols as it was no inconvenience and is neighbors with the country that is so selfless they just voted in the chick that took away all their semi autoloaders.

Masks are the least of the issue.

Its just the public display of the bigger issue that govt has shut down the economy and is doing great harm to the People.

Masks are just that public display that has one person thinking "I dont give a shit about your business....Im doing my part.....I have my mask on.....why cant you go without that business you put your lifes work in to?"

They dont start out taking your semiautos/pistols as a first step.......they have to get you with the minor things to train you and get you compliant than they hit you with the big things.......

Remember!

"Its for your own good!"

Last edited:
Unfortunately your blanketed description does not encompass all the individuals at risk. Individuals that were born with certain conditions such as asthma, CF and other pulmonary conditions are at risk.
Not all diseases, medical ailments are prevented from eating healthy and exercising.

I believe in community/society and having to force at risk individuals to barricade themselves in a home and effectively disconnect themselves from the outside world is more of inconvenience then putting on a mask.
I believe you are talking about communism...

Rights are individual not collective.
These states under a heavy hand have had writing on the wall for quite some time. If you don’t like it fight back. If you want help, ask. If no one responds ask nicer. If still no one responds then is there anyone left to ask?

Reactions: Aries256
I've said it since the beginning. These masks are the new yellow star. The only difference is people want to wear the star and the ones who speak out against it or don't wear it are the ones who are actually "marked". It's turned neighbors on each other and emboldened some to the point of feeling like the second coming of the gestapo.

You would still have to play make believe using your false logic. A mask helps no one. Only little bitches wear masks. Almost forgot @AngryKoala fuck off.

Last edited: