• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Mass shooters profiled....at least its not white supremacists....

Interesting article. Thanks.

…Well that’s going to piss off a lot of Democrats and anti-Constitutionalist.

Here is a key finding if you don’t want to read the whole article:

“There’s this really consistent pathway. Early childhood trauma seems to be the foundation, whether violence in the home, sexual assault, parental suicides, extreme bullying. Then you see the build toward hopelessness, despair, isolation, self-loathing, oftentimes rejection from peers. That turns into a really identifiable crisis point where they’re acting differently. Sometimes they have previous suicide attempts.

What’s different from traditional suicide is that the self-hate turns against a group. They start asking themselves, “Whose fault is this?” Is it a racial group or women or a religious group, or is it my classmates? The hate turns outward. There’s also this quest for fame and notoriety.”
(Bold= My emphasis not the authors)

A lot of perpetrators are from families where the parents are not particularly proactive about mental health appointments.

too bad they didn't seem to go into how many shooters are on some prescribed mood altering drug.

Good article for the most part. I disagree that there where good guys with guns in Uvalde as they where afraid to go in but that article gives lots of ideas for programs to help kids.

A41ED43A-BE20-4660-BEAE-43D65B68BE01.jpeg

This is the hard part.

I think those screaming for gun laws needs to review those videos of the Shanghai citizens crying out to be fed or to be allowed to visit parents...how short-sighted do you have to be to not realize what's about to unfold?

Last edited:
Reactions: JR_77
I think those screaming for gun laws needs to review those videos of the Shanghai citizens crying out to be fed or to be allowed to visit parents...how short-sighted do you have to be to not realize what's about to unfold?
They believe, as I USED to, that it couldnt happen here.

Reactions: UKDslayer
I aske this question of the Hide a week or so ago. Are you willing to pay for the mental health work?

POLITICO: In your book, you say that in an ideal world, 500,000 psychologists would be employed in schools around the country. If you assume a modest salary of $70,000 a year, that amounts to over $35 billion in funding. Are you seeing any national or state-level political momentum for even a sliver of these kind of mental health resources?

What is the value of a life?

Personally, I dont think that would solve the problem. The core issue lies elsewhere(s).

I aske this question of the Hide a week or so ago. Are you willing to pay for the mental health work?

POLITICO: In your book, you say that in an ideal world, 500,000 psychologists would be employed in schools around the country. If you assume a modest salary of $70,000 a year, that amounts to over $35 billion in funding. Are you seeing any national or state-level political momentum for even a sliver of these kind of mental health resources?

Personally, I dont think that would solve the problem. The core issue lies elsewhere(s).
Yeah but the big guy won't get his 10 percent.....so of to Ukraine it goes.

I would rather support that than gender studies in Pakistan or proxy-war in Ukraine.

Reactions: JoshPutman