• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Mass shooting California

Newscum has already opened his piehole about the shooting. Here comes more attacks on our rights. What chapped my hide was they shut down the freeway for the "hero" procession. Fuck, ok block one lane to let it go by but don't shut down ALL lanes. Not taking away what the cop did, but he didn't do anything more special than my fellow soldiers do everyday.

1541734363674.png

Reactions: deersniper
Hi,

Fake....That originated from twitter account Pamela Geller (Before the Police released identity of the shooter) but she posted her sources said the shooter was a middle eastern man names Abu Al-Hom Kreuzi....fast forward to today and we have reddit and the likes posting this fake picture with shortened name lol.
Search the www.....no such pictures exist for Ian David Long OR Abu Al-Hom

Sincerely,
Theis

Condolences to the victims families what a tragedy

This guy was sent by communist agitators, just like Stephen Paddock was. His investigation will go as dark and as quiet just as quickly.

Mark my words

Reactions: deersniper
Why does some conspiracy make more sense than a crazy guy just deciding to shoot some people? Maybe the real conspiracy was getting people to call everything a fucking conspiracy.

Why does some conspiracy make more sense than a crazy guy just deciding to shoot some people? Maybe the real conspiracy was getting people to call everything a fucking conspiracy.
Timing, location, perp background.
It could be a "crazy guy".
Vegas could be because his subscription to time magazine expired as well.
I'm on the fence for now.

R

When you don't look at things in a vacuum, things begin to look not like what they appear on the surface.

So CNN apparently had this to say,

In a Facebook update attributed to Long by CNN, which said it was posted around the time of the shootings, he writes: "I hope people call me insane (laughing emojis).. wouldn't that just be a big ball of irony? Yeah... I'm insane, but the only thing you people do after these shootings is 'hopes and prayers'.. or 'keep you in my thoughts'... every time... and wonder why these keep happening..."

So he shoots up a country bar he had been to before multiple times, knew a number of survivors of the Vegas shooting got together there and directs his attacks at “you people”. His reference to “hopes and prayers” is the same argument liberals make in regards to gun control and is clearly aimed at conservatives who express their condolences after a shooting. So yeah that pretty much confirms he was a crazy leftist who had something to prove about mass shootings by committing a mass shooting in CA.

So CNN apparently had this to say,

In a Facebook update attributed to Long by CNN, which said it was posted around the time of the shootings, he writes: "I hope people call me insane (laughing emojis).. wouldn't that just be a big ball of irony? Yeah... I'm insane, but the only thing you people do after these shootings is 'hopes and prayers'.. or 'keep you in my thoughts'... every time... and wonder why these keep happening..."

So he shoots up a country bar he had been to before multiple times, knew a number of survivors of the Vegas shooting got together there and directs his attacks at “you people”. His reference to “hopes and prayers” is the same argument liberals make in regards to gun control and is clearly aimed at conservatives who express their condolences after a shooting. So yeah that pretty much confirms he was a crazy leftist who had something to prove about mass shootings by committing a mass shooting in CA.

I mean, the Dems just flipped the House and need a recent tragedy to push their emotionally based legislation.

If you think these things are isolated incidents then you need to develop critical thinking skills