• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Mass shooting on Austin's 6th. St. 14 people shot, 2 critical.

Texas has 3 legal signs barring licensed carry.

51% sign. Generally 8.5x11 size. Sometimes posted crappily. I don't drink but ran into one after going into a rock club for a concert. It was above the bar after I gave my ticket.
2w6ckld.jpg

The 30.06 sign.
Texas-no-handgun-sign-30.061.png

a card or other document on which is written language identical to the following:

"Pursuant to Section 30.06, Penal Code (trespass by license holder with a concealed handgun), a person licensed under Subchapter H, Chapter 411, Government Code (handgun licensing law), may not enter this property with a concealed handgun"

; or
(B) a sign posted on the property that:
(i) includes the language described by Paragraph (A) in both English and Spanish;
(ii) appears in contrasting colors with block letters at least one inch in height; and
(iii) is displayed in a conspicuous manner clearly visible to the public.
(d) An offense under this section is a Class C misdemeanor punishable by a fine not to exceed $200, except that the offense is a Class A misdemeanor if it is shown on the trial of the offense that, after entering the property, the license holder was personally given the notice by oral communication described by Subsection (b) and subsequently failed to depart.

30.07 sign
texas-open-carry-sign-3.07-300x300.png

a card or other document on which is written language identical to the following:

"Pursuant to Section 30.07, Penal Code (trespass by license holder with an openly carried handgun), a person licensed under Subchapter H, Chapter 411, Government Code (handgun licensing law), may not enter this property with a handgun that is carried openly"

; or
(i) includes the language described by Paragraph (A) in both English and Spanish;
(ii) appears in contrasting colors with block letters at least one inch in height; and
(iii) is displayed in a conspicuous manner clearly visible to the public at each entrance to the property.
(d) An offense under this section is a Class C misdemeanor punishable by a fine not to exceed $200, except that the offense is a Class A misdemeanor if it is shown on the trial of the offense that, after entering the property, the license holder was personally given the notice by oral communication described by Subsection (b) and subsequently failed to depart.

I'm calling BS on those stats... Only 5% "unknown" on those stats? More BS.
THIS YEAR alone, in Chicago.. there have been 7 incidents of 4 or more victims in mass shootings.
Of all known assailants of shootings in Chicago, blacks out-pace whites 21-to-1 But, 237 remained "unsolved". Again, THIS YEAR ALONE.

Yeah I know. THose are the govt statistics and then th e statistica who the f knows how that is sourced. (and remember the major cities are total crap, while the rural areas balance a lot of this out). However, Even over the whole country--we have a serious problem.

However they all point to the conclusion "White males are not disporportionaly likely to be Mass shooters" or in English: The Narrative that the mass shooter is white is statistically false.

And while yes, black on "everbody" crime is out of control in Chicago:
In the US:

Blacks commit 40% of homicides despite making up 13% of the population. (according to the FBI stats i listed)
Whites commit 30% of homicides despite making up 75% of the population (breakdown with hispanics, because Hispanic is not considered a 'race' by the Census--their rules not mine).

In fact the FBI homicide stats (2019) by percentage are
Black 39.6
Unknown 29.3
White (including Hispanic) 29.1
Other 2.1

Census populations:

Population Characteristics
White alone, percent
76.3%
Black or African American alone, percent(a)
13.4%
American Indian and Alaska Native alone, percent(a)
1.3%
Asian alone, percent(a)
5.9%
Native Hawaiian and Other Pacific Islander alone, percent(a)
0.2%
Two or More Races, percent
2.8%
Hispanic or Latino, percent(b)
18.5%
White alone, not Hispanic or Latino, percent
60.1%

Texas has 3 legal signs barring licensed carry.

51% sign. Generally 8.5x11 size. Sometimes posted crappily. I don't drink but ran into one after going into a rock club for a concert. It was above the bar after I gave my ticket.
View attachment 7647959

The 30.06 sign.
View attachment 7647965

"Pursuant to Section 30.06, Penal Code (trespass by license holder with a concealed handgun), a person licensed under Subchapter H, Chapter 411, Government Code (handgun licensing law), may not enter this property with a concealed handgun"

; or
(iii) is displayed in a conspicuous manner clearly visible to the public.

30.07 sign
View attachment 7647966

"Pursuant to Section 30.07, Penal Code (trespass by license holder with an openly carried handgun), a person licensed under Subchapter H, Chapter 411, Government Code (handgun licensing law), may not enter this property with a handgun that is carried openly"

; or
(iii) is displayed in a conspicuous manner clearly visible to the public at each entrance to the property.
1623798133265.png