• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Masterpiece arms customer service.

Michael W

I love this place
Minuteman
  • Feb 17, 2020
    I am not sure if any of you guys have ever dealt with Masterpiece Arms customer service. I had to recently and let me tell you what they are 2nd to none. They are a bit hard to get ahold of on the phone. Which I understand what this Corona thing going on. But when I sent them an email I got a response within minutes. Great guys

Reactions: DreaminofMT6X6s
    Phil, lisa, woody. All are good folks. Have shot with them drank beers with woody and lisa afterwards. They may not be so quick on phone call returns but will be right back with email pretty quickly. And always willing to help out with anything needed. Was going to make a post about a recent issue i had just havent done it yet. Was a good experience i will tell you that. Good folks for sure

I called and Lisa transferred me directly to Phil. I couldn’t believe I was speaking with the dude I’ve been watching on YouTube and reading about. They rock

My experience exactly. They were quick to answer questions and went out of their way to help me out. Made a customer for life.

One of the reasons I have 2 of their chassis'.

They are top notch!
    I had issue‘s with a vendor/company that was giving me the run around for many months I called/emailed Masterpiece Arms customer service and within minutes they had everything straighten out and had a chassis on the way! Very impressive!
    A great product and service to back it up thats why I own 3 chassis.

Reactions: DreaminofMT6X6s