• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Matchmaster powder dispenser problem

eod_tek

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 3, 2019
Looking to see if anyone has encountered this before. I received my matchmaster powder dispenser today, unboxed it and followed instructions for setup. When I attempted to calibrate, I hit the cal button and get a very brief error message, it never asks for a zero calibration, and goes straight to 20gm. When I put the 20gm weight on and it stabilizes, I hit the cal button and get a very brief error message then it asks for the 50gm weight. After the 50, it errors again and then when I remove it, it won’t change screens. I’ve tried resetting the unit, using the app and the screen, each time it’s the same. I'm going to call rcbs tomorrow but figured I'd see if anyone had seen this before

Last edited:
Looking to see if anyone has encountered this before. I received my matchmaster powder dispenser today, unboxed it and followed instructions for setup. When I attempted to calibrate, I hit the cal button and get a very brief error message, it never asks for a zero calibration, and goes straight to 20gm. When I put the 20gm weight on and it stabilizes, I hit the cal button and get a very brief error message then it asks for the 50gm weight. After the 50, it errors again and then when I remove it, it won’t change screens. I’ve tried resetting the unit, using the app and the screen, each time it’s the same. I'm going to call rcbs tomorrow but figured I'd see if anyone had seen this before
Power up and let it warm up for two hours. Then start from the beginning with the initial set up. I had the same issue but after letting it warmup and readjusting the Shipping/Stabilization screw everything was good.

Last edited:

Did you adjust the protection screw far enough?

Did you adjust the protection screw far enough?

It's below flush and the numbers are stable, so I imagine so. Spoke to rcbs on this and they said to try wiping it with an anti static cloth, I did, no dice, so they're sending a new one.

Reactions: RegionRat