• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Can you see my problem

Lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 12, 2001
    Base of the Rockies
    www.snipershide.com
    This is what I have to fight every other day ...

1716402087463.png

Email I got about an issue, and this is very Common, 99% this is exactly how people present stuff to me.

FYI,

I cannot look at your Private Messages without taking over the account, I can, but I don't. This system is not used to "spy" on people so I cannot see what you do all the time. I can literally hack your account, but I don't have spy features to quietly observe you.

A link to your private messages is not helpful, a screen shot is...

But tell me, could you solve this problem or at least answer it ?

When threads are deleted or someone just "disappears" we probably hit the SPAM button on them. If you casually report an account has "HACKED" which 50% of you are wrong is the Moderator is not searching and they just say, okay, whatever you say, that nukes the account too. lots of you casually report stuff as hacked when you should really mind your own business. or at least frame it with less certainty. Tire kickers are often reported as hacked.

Insert Snarky comment here.

HEYYYYOOOOOOHHHHH!!!

Do I get a badge for being “First to Reply to a Frank G Post in the Bear Pit”?

Also… please post the username for the douche who sent you that PM.

We’ll take it from here, Frank. You go back to spanking your Vienna Sausage to DirtyD pics.

View attachment 8423556

Email I got about an issue, and this is very Common, 99% this is exactly how people present stuff to me.

FYI,

I cannot look at your Private Messages without taking over the account, I can, but I don't. This system is not used to "spy" on people so I cannot see what you do all the time. I can literally hack your account, but I don't have spy features to quietly observe you.

When threads are deleted or someone just "disappears" we probably hit the SPAM button on them. If you casually report an account has "HACKED" which 50% of you are wrong is the Moderator is not searching and they just say, okay, whatever you say, that nukes the account too. lots of you casually report stuff as hacked when you should really mind your own business. or at least frame it with less certainty. Tire kickers are often reported as hacked.
    Kineson say it gif.gif

R

View attachment 8423556

FYI,

Bet before you started the Hide, you never dreamed you'd still be raising other peoples children, at this point?

Not really,

to be honest I don't have the temperament for it, but I am learning, dealing with the Woke has taught me to deal with this quicker so I am less likely to roll my eyes and ignore it. The Pay Pal people definitely push my patience though.

But my temperament is definitely not the herding cats type, I am more of the "what the fuck are you stupid" kinda guy...

Live an Learn I suppose

I have more information and it appears what I suspected was happening is ...

It looks like the scammers are reporting legit account in order to try and convenience you to pay them instead

With VPNs, etc it's hard to just track the account, so we go by interactions and if some interactions are

Reactions: Milf Dots and lash
    😁

Who is it, boss? Who’s being an annoying cunt? We’ll take care of em

1716411816356.jpeg

Who is it, boss? Who’s being an annoying cunt? We’ll take care of em

View attachment 8423645
    Like in post #9,

It’s really confusing in the thread trying to figure out exactly who is getting hosed. Seems like everyone🤣

Good way to end up with Venereal Sausage.

Wait, isn't that some fat guy?
    How many commandments have been broken and which is worse? The fat guy putting on woman-face? Or Maser having a baby with whatever it is?