• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

matrix arms?

mosin46

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 11, 2010
florida 32621
anybody heard or know about this outfit and their ARs? i keep running across weird makers that i have never heard of.

I have a few of their rails very good quality for the cost.

Their at sets are sposed to be very nice

I have a few of their handguards as well. They're decent for the cost, but need some relief work around the gas block to prevent contact. I do like that the barrel nut does not have to be timed. They are a lower cost product though, despite what their website claims for MSRP. (Most of their handguards are available for $40-$50.) I haven't seen one of their complete rifles, but would expect similar build quality - better than some, but maybe in need of a few tweaks for best performance.

I've got a couple unbuilt Matrix AR10 lower/upper sets. They're cut like KAC/LMT/etc, not DPMS and seem to be good quality. Matrix also made the Ruger SR-762 receivers and maybe some others.