• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Mattress opinions

There has been a explosion of nutrition science in the last 20 years. The amount of inflammatories that we ingest is crazy. At the same time, we are not getting proper vitamins and nutrients.
Your average Doctor doesn't know all that much about Nutrition. What you eat can have a huge impact on
your pain level. Glad you shared your experience.

I really got into the nutrition and supplements a few years ago. Cut sugar and stopped eating stuff that came out of a box. Really lowered my aches and pains.
Daily diet please sir?

Daily diet please sir?
I am no a expert by any stretch. I generally fast for 16 to 18 hours 5 or 6 days a week.
I usually have 3 or 4 eggs a day and sweet peppers and fruit. with some form of meat that's my normal 1st meal. Monday thru Thursday. Drink water most of the time. I have not had coffee in decades.
I also eat meat on a regular basis. Very little in the way of processed meat.
Mostly steak and roasts. Some hamburger. Deer and boar. Liver too.
Mixed greens steamed with pepper flakes and brussel sprouts . Potatoes and pickled vegetables are regulars too.
I will have a soda/pop once in a while on the weekend.
There are a ton of good nutrition channels on youtube. Diets are a very wide area and what works for me .
Probably doesn't work for most people. A good rule of thumb is shop the outside ring of the grocery store.
Don't go down any of the middle aisles. If it comes in a box . It's probably not good for you!
Good luck.

Another vote for tempurpedic. I have had major back surgery and my lower back is all fused. Also had hip surgery. I think we have the pro adapt medium with the spring set. They aren't cheap, but I love them. I have king size and two homes. Both have the same mattress. It was something like $4500 per mattress. I also bought their bed, base and a headboard which added to it, but I will buy again.

Cheers, Steve

Reactions: oneshot86