• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Mauser m18 6.5 Creedmoor handload accuracy?

p5200

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 23, 2008
poplar bluff mo.
Has anyone gotten one of these rifles to group really well and consistent using handloads? From what I've read, the best groups have been gotten only with match grade ammo and are very pickey. The reviews I've found state they don't produce the accuracy they have claimed. Thanks for any info! :)

“Match grade” ammo is just expensive crap compared to hand loading so take from that what you will.

Yeah, I've tried one load wasn't too impressed with it but, I'll try a few more but it's hard to even get reloading components as well as loaded ammo and I'm afraid this is going to be the worst shortage ever!

Yeah, I've tried one load wasn't too impressed with it but, I'll try a few more but it's hard to even get reloading components as well as loaded ammo and I'm afraid this is going to be the worst shortage ever!
So do you have this Mauser or are you asking if you should buy one?

I have one I just figured they must be pretty crappy since the price I paid when they first came out was $699.00 and now you can get one for $399.00.