• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics Maven B.2 9x45 and Tract Toric UHD 10x50

Mars87

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Dec 13, 2023
Kommiefornia
I am looking to sell a couple pairs of binoculars to fund my first custom rifle. Both the Mavens and Tracts were purchased in early 2023 and have seen damn near zero use. They've just been sitting in my safe. Both binoculars are in perfect condition and function as new. The Mavens will ship with the Maven bag, while the Tracts will be shipped with their factory packaging. Any question feel free to ask. Please do not express interest in the thread unless you are directly messaging me due to the amount of scammers lately. Binoculars will be shipped via UPS or USPS (buyers choice). Payment methods accepted are PPFF, PPGS (add 3% for the fee, will also require signature upon delivery), Venmo, or Zelle. I am asking $750 shipped for the Mavens and $500 shipped for the Tracts. Pictures will be up shortly.

https://mavenbuilt.com/collections/binoculars/products/b-2-9x45-11x45
https://tractoptics.com/10x50-binoculars

Attachments

• IMG_0296.jpeg
    IMG_0296.jpeg
    332.9 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_0297.jpeg
    IMG_0297.jpeg
    305.9 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
Interested in the Maven binoculars.
What's your main reason for selling them?
I was looking at both the tract toric and the maven b2, which one do you feel is sharper, especially handheld?

What's your price now for the mavens?

Interested in the Maven binoculars.
What's your main reason for selling them?
I was looking at both the tract toric and the maven b2, which one do you feel is sharper, especially handheld?

What's your price now for the mavens?

I am selling them because I just don’t need them. The Mavens are sharper, especially as you look off the center of the image, but it isn’t a night and day difference. Build quality feels nicer with the Mavens. Price is listed in the OP. Feel free to send an offer if you think it’s unreasonable.