• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

maxpedition diaper bag?

Roadwild17

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 6, 2009
Central East Texas
My wife bought be this ultracool wizbang tactical diaper bag which fell apart in 6 months. Now I need to get something different. I don't need to hall around the full 3 day deployment bag full of shit, more like the overnight rapid deploymentbag change of clothes , a cup, and some snacks.
shirley I'm not the first guy here to use of maxpedition pack for this? Which 1 do you use, or think would be a good use for this?

Re: maxpedition diaper bag?

Shit I woulda went back to the company after 6 months that's gay, I have been using the same mystery ranch bag for 4 years, and it has seen some shit

I used a jumbo versipack for my diaper bag. Gives new meaning to "shit hits the fan" bag. It carries a few diapers, wipes, some snacks, plus pistol, light, etc. I think I had more "normal" people comment on how much they liked that bag than the gun crowd. My son is 3 but I still use it as my toddler equipment bag.

hmmmmm....maby this wilson combat wont dig in my guts when i drive anymore?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Roadwild17</div><div class="ubbcode-body">shirley I'm not the first guy here to use of maxpedition pack for this? </div></div>
<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0A5t5_O8hdA"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0A5t5_O8hdA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

I have a CountyComm BOB that I used as a diaper bag for my daughter, but now it's pressed into service as my Bug Out Bag

I used a Maxpedition Pygmy Falcon for my "tactical diaper bag" with the last young'un.

I have a Jumbo Versipack, but I think that would be a bit small for all the paraphernalia that comes with a bottle sucking, poop producing machine.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BigJoe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Shit I woulda went back to the company after 6 months that's gay, I have been using the same mystery ranch bag for 4 years, <span style="color: #FF0000">and it has seen some shit</span> </div></div>

Literally! With kids it sees about anything and everything. My wife got me one but honestly I never carry it. I got a real dirty look when I went to grab my sons bottle and my 1911 mag fell out. Haha