• New Site Changes

View thread We just went through a pretty major site upgrade, so if you see any issues feel free to post them here

Training Courses  MAY 2021 - PRICE, UT - SnipersHide - 3-DAY P.R.

Enough Said

Staff Sergeant Taylor
Staff member
PX Member
Minuteman
Apr 10, 2005
Anchorage, AK
@azndave is hosting the Frank and Marc Show 14-16 May at North Springs Shooting Range near Price, UT.
Limited seats available because @azndave has shooter friends who are in seats. We may build another class mid-week if interest is there.
Join us. $1,000 for three days including Fundamentals, Alternate Positions, and Angle Shooting.
Info Sheet with logistics, etc. to follow.

Email - SNIPERSHIDETRAINING@GMAIL.COM

Last edited:

houndog

Private
PX Member
Minuteman
May 6, 2005
So, I've been wanting to take a long range shooting class and was originally going to start a thread asking for suggestions for a course that's within driving range of southern CO. Then I found this thread. Looks like Price UT is about a 4.5 hr drive for me and timing might really work. So I'd definitely be interested in obtaining more info. about class - particularly level of skill needed to attend. Personally, I started doing some long range shooting (out to 1000) about 18 months ago, but am 100% self taught and my shooting at long distances has been pretty sporadic and haphazard. Also, until recently most shooting from a bench and haven't really done any positional shooting from barricades or other PRS obstacles. So I'm not a complete newbie, but also don't think I could hang/keep up with experienced shooters.

Enough Said

Staff Sergeant Taylor
Staff member
PX Member
Minuteman
Apr 10, 2005
Anchorage, AK
So, I've been wanting to take a long range shooting class and was originally going to start a thread asking for suggestions for a course that's within driving range of southern CO. Then I found this thread. Looks like Price UT is about a 4.5 hr drive for me and timing might really work. So I'd definitely be interested in obtaining more info. about class - particularly level of skill needed to attend. Personally, I started doing some long range shooting (out to 1000) about 18 months ago, but am 100% self taught and my shooting at long distances has been pretty sporadic and haphazard. Also, until recently most shooting from a bench and haven't really done any positional shooting from barricades or other PRS obstacles. So I'm not a complete newbie, but also don't think I could hang/keep up with experienced shooters.
There's no one to "hang with" with respect to experience. Every student gets a ton of hands-on instruction and leave levels above where they started. Everyone.
IMO our Course is designed exactly for a shooter like you.

Reactions: littlepod

StevenTing

PX Member
Minuteman
Oct 19, 2009
SLC, Utah
Great course and great instruction. If you're flying out, you'll want to fly to SLC. From there, it's about a 2 hour drive (123 miles) to Price. There are a couple of hotels that you can stay at. Holiday Inn Express if you're feeling rich. Also a Super 8 and a couple others. The range is about a 20 minute drive just on the outskirts.

Not sure if I'll be able to make it out but hope everyone else has a blast.

houndog

Private
PX Member
Minuteman
May 6, 2005
I'm definitely interested, but my wife has some health issues so I can't really commit to attending until I know when I can get vaccinated for Covid. Ideal for me because location is a doable drive. I realize that it's not reasonable to expect you to hold a spot for me, but can you give me an idea of what the deadline would be to sign up .... or at least how many spots are still open? Thanks.