• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maybe its time to start castrating some polititians

Veer I apologize. Especially to the MRS. I am a pig. I have been drinking all day and I thought this picture would get me accolades from the peanut gallery here and cheer me up. I offer this as a reason not as an excuse. Again my apologies.

Considering this pic was about two pages back, it seemed like it was taunting an instigator.....
Duneboer, it's not meant to offend, ok??
Screenshot_20180806-085925_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: Maggot
Based on the comments and actions of a number of politicians I have taken notice of lately I have determined that we really should make these hosers take some sort of test before allowing them to take office. I mean, what the hell? You have to take a test to drive or be an insurance agent.

Reactions: Maggot
Based on the comments and actions of a number of politicians I have taken notice of lately I have determined that we really should make these hosers take some sort of test before allowing them to take office. I mean, what the hell? You have to take a test to drive or be an insurance agent.

Yeah, but then they'd all be drawing unemployment. Too stupid to do anything else.

Reactions: Frog05