• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing Mc Swirly picts needed

lubbockdave

Private
Minuteman
Jul 20, 2009
I just picked up a model 7 stainless for my 6yo to grow into and like most girls she likes all things girly so what I was thinking is getting a Mcmillian in pink and grape, but was open to and hoping for picts of work already done...

so anyone here wanna show off their swirly?

Dave

Re: Mc Swirly picts needed

i'd be tempted to add some white to that mix. maybe 50/25/25 pink/white/purple... or 33.3% each

the pink they have is so pale, I am afraid the white would bleach it out even more...

am I gonna have to turn in my man card talking like this?!?

Dave

This isn't pink but my girls like it .

McMillan_from_Hell_003.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Michael N</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> This isn't pink but my girls like it .

McMillan_from_Hell_003.jpg
</div></div>

ssssswwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeettttt! I just ordered one yellow-orange-red flame just like that one.

I like the white and green, but I might go a little heavier on the green. Still looks sweet thought.