• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

McConnell seizes up again.

Same way as you do with Biden and Feinstein - their staff make all the decisions, they don't have a clue what's going on. Feinstein's staff is on video literally telling her how to vote because she couldn't figure it out.
You could sew Biden, Feinstein, Fetterman, McConnell and Pelosi together, ass to mouth and all you'd have is a human centipede that still didn't have a clue whats going on.

They don't care if you are pissed. They may put on a show by calling in some heads and grilling them for a few hours. They may make a commercial that says they are going to do something for the common man. They may send strongly worded letters and parade around like they did something.
It's a dog and pony show. They don't give a rats ass about you or me. Can you list anything that they have actually done to derail this downhill train? Any 2A actions by Congress? Any actions to curb spending? To secure the borders?
They are giving over $2200 a month to illegals while social security is paying $1400 a month. They are sending taxpayers money to pay the salaries of Ukraine politicians.
Fuck!! People better wake up
Trey Gowdy ? :rolleyes:

Jason Chaffetz ? :rolleyes:

Jim Jordan ? :rolleyes:

And I like Jordan. But there ain't shit gonna come from all his "investigations" either.

I have been saying this for 15 years we better secure our locale and expand. We’re not taking the show back this way, we need grassroots. Local LE, local DA, local judges, local elections, local press, we better educate our neighbors.

The-walking-dead-season-12.jpg

Trey Gowdy ? :rolleyes:

Jason Chaffetz ? :rolleyes:

Jim Jordan ? :rolleyes:

And I like Jordan. But there ain't shit gonna come from all his "investigations" either.
Last I heard, Rand Paul was filing formal charges with the DOJ against "Dr."Fauchi for his role in manufacturing and releasing the Covid pandemic on the world.

The DOJ. When I heard that, I knew it was all a soap opera and everyone was reading from the same script.

Btw, I haven't heard anything out of Sen. Paul since. Meanwhile, Fauchi is still on the loose releasing new viruses.

Last I heard, Rand Paul was filing formal charges with the DOJ against "Dr."Fauchi for his role in manufacturing and releasing the Covid pandemic on the world.

The DOJ. When I heard that, I knew it was all a soap opera and everyone was reading from the same script.

Btw, I haven't heard anything out of Sen. Paul since. Meanwhile, Fauchi is still on the loose releasing new viruses.
I really like Rand Paul. To me, his heart is definitely in the right place. I think he has more integrity than any other congressman or senator in DC.

I’d like to see him be successful against fraudchi, but I’m not going to hold my breath. I’m also not going to ding him (Paul) if he isn’t successful. The swamp is going to go after him hard.

I really like Rand Paul. To me, his heart is definitely in the right place. I think he has more integrity than any other congressman or senator in DC.

I’d like to see him be successful against fraudchi, but I’m not going to hold my breath. I’m also not going to ding him (Paul) if he isn’t successful. The swamp is going to go after him hard.
I like Paul too in the role he plays, which is keeping the corruption and the coup out in the open.

But filing charges with the corrupt DOJ, knowing full well ASGH, he can FO with the rest of them.

Not one obvious Hispanic? No clearly delineated lesbian or obviously-flaming homo? No old guy with gray hair? Not a single Native American? An image completely void of a mixed-race couple with a gender-neutral child? No deaf crippled aborigines?

What are you some kind of racist, ageist right wing homophobe?

Your social credit score just plummeted.

Sirhr

Not one obvious Hispanic? No clearly delineated lesbian or obviously-flaming homo? No old guy with gray hair? Not a single Native American? An image completely void of a mixed-race couple with a gender-neutral child? No deaf crippled aborigines?

Sirhr
I remember those TV commercials in the 70's that were that way. Well except for the crying Indian

Reactions: fx77
I like Paul too in the role he plays, which is keeping the corruption and the coup out in the open.

But filing charges with the corrupt DOJ, knowing full well ASGH, he can FO with the rest of them.
Yeah, I’m right with you, right up until the last part of the last sentence. I’m not making any excuses for anyone, but he’s only one guy fighting a rotten to the core system. If he stops fighting, there ain’t gonna be anyone backfilling his position.

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote

Sirhr
Plus nobody carrying a goose gun and looking up trying to spot the drones, the score plummeted some more.