• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Mcmillan Confirmation

nhassey48

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 17, 2010
Arizona
I ordered a stock about 3 weeks ago, and McM said they would send me and e-mail in a week. Its been 3 now and I haven't heard from them. Did anyone have this problem when they ordered theirs?

Nathan

Re: Mcmillan Confirmation

It takes about 3-4 weeks for them to send out the email with your order request. I placed a order on 3/5 and got the email last week. And no that was a email saying my stock was ready, it was a email with my order request wanting me to verify the order info was correct.

I have an A1-3 on order currently, order placed at the end of February. I did not receive an email confirmation from McMillan but they did send a confirmation letter by US mail about 3 weeks after I placed the order.

When I called Mcmillan to order my first stock about 3 yrs ago the woman on the phone said "you might be waiting for awhile for this stock" so she gave me a phone number to this buisiness called Sears. So I called them and got me a McMillan A-5 in 6 days!

The place I ordered it from is called:

<span style="font-weight: bold">Gene Sears Supply Co.</span>

If you want the phone number PM me.

Hope this helps.

The confirmation is sent so you the customer can look over the order yourself just to double check that there aren't any errors. Even though you may get this confirmation 3 to 4 weeks later than your order date, we have already started production on your stock from the exact date you placed your order. If for some reason you don't receive a confirmation at all, we still have your order and are making your stock.

Even if we don't receive the confirmation back from you we still proceed with the order.

yea, the problem is, McM gives me a 20% discount for active duty so its 200 dollars off. Otherwise I would use another company other then directly.