• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

McMillan discontinue a bunch of their products?

Mister Ridge

Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Aug 15, 2011
    Maryland
    I was looking on McMillan's website and it looks like some stuff got discontinued. Wanted a McHale for a future product but that was going to be years off. Oh well.

McMillan was sold the first of the year so apparently the new company is cutting a few of the designs. Might be a way to speed up production. New owner is a long time friend of McMillan and I would bet the quality stays the same

Reactions: Mister Ridge
    McMillan has always been my favorite stock brand, the best in the business, I hope it stays that way because I have seen more than once after a company is sold its never the same.

McMillan was sold the first of the year so apparently the new company is cutting a few of the designs. Might be a way to speed up production. New owner is a long time friend of McMillan and I would bet the quality stays the same
    I heard it was Bob from MOA Rifles who bought the Company, Bobs a great guy...

Mike R.

P.S. What's up Miller my ninja ? Happy Easter Bro

I doubt McMillan will be going away any time soon. Their namesake is a longstanding pillar in the shooting community.

I heard it was Bob from MOA Rifles who bought the Company, Bobs a great guy...

McMillan Sold to Bob Beck Group

There is a comment at the bottom regarding discontinued items.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Mister Ridge