• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Mcmillan HTG Marksman R700SA FS/FT

biscuit75camaro

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 16, 2011
Texas
SOLD.
McMillan Marksman for sale forest camo R700 SA right hand BDL floorplate.
for sale 500$ shipped.
or im in need of an optic something 3-18 or somewhere along those lines. with cash added of course.

Attachments

• 20200414_145812.jpg
    20200414_145812.jpg
    683.1 KB · Views: 424
  • 20200414_145822.jpg
    20200414_145822.jpg
    698.6 KB · Views: 402
Last edited:
Judging by the width of the forend, I'd say that's a Marksman not a HTG. Still a good price

Judging by the width of the forend, I'd say that's a Marksman not a HTG. Still a good price

Yep looks like a Marksman model. This is an excellent stock at a great price. I have one on a post 64 model 70, one of my favorite McMillans, someone snag this thing. Good luck with the sale.

Looks like it's sniper fill, you have an exact weight?
What's the barrel channel inletted for?
Is the funky looking finish under the barrel shank from the sniper fill?
Pillars?
Sling studs?

its maybe 3-4lbs im guessing, so I don't believe sniper fill. and the stuff in front of the lug is just fiberglass that I guess wasn't smoothed from the factory.
MTU contour. has the front 2 studs but no rear. that's how I received it. was going to use it and went another route. no pillars just factory fiberglass inlet.

Nice stock. I wish it had smaller barrel channel. Would have loved to drop my ltr in it. Woodland camo is my favorite pattern. GLWS