McMillan Stock Question?

FedsCreek

Grunt
Minuteman
Feb 24, 2010
Central Florida
Someone told me they had a wooden McMillan stock.

I have quite a few McMillans in different flavors,and to the best of my knowledge,I didn't know they made any wooden stocks.

I could be wrong,I was once.Does anyone know for sure?

Thanks

ShootToWin

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jun 27, 2008
Re: McMillan Stock Question?

We do not make wooden stocks.

JSTARSZ

Lefty's Rule
Minuteman
  • Feb 6, 2008
    Wolftown

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ShootToWin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We do not make wooden stocks. </div></div>
    well that pretty much answers that one.

FedsCreek

Grunt
    Minuteman
    Feb 24, 2010
    Central Florida

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ShootToWin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We do not make wooden stocks. </div></div>

Thanks for the response.Now I can sleep tonight knowing I'm right once again!

cheers1.gif

tansinator

Gunny Sergeant
    Minuteman
    May 29, 2007
    Signal Mountain, TN

There was a Mcmillan stock that was painted to look like wood several years ago. From what I read, it was a pain in the ass to do so Mcmillan only made a limited run. There was one for sale on 24hrcampfire two weeks ago and it looked awesome. The guy selling it had two and it the end decided not to sell. I don't remember who was selling it but you might could talk ($) him out of it,

Eddie

ratton

Sergeant
    Minuteman
    Jun 21, 2009
    Nevada

It was called McMillan Fibergrain stock. Google it. Looks real nice. Best of both worlds. New tech with classic look. I'd like to see it back.