• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

McMillan Stock Question?

FedsCreek

Grunt
Minuteman
Feb 24, 2010
Central Florida
Someone told me they had a wooden McMillan stock.

I have quite a few McMillans in different flavors,and to the best of my knowledge,I didn't know they made any wooden stocks.

I could be wrong,I was once.Does anyone know for sure?

Thanks

Re: McMillan Stock Question?

We do not make wooden stocks.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ShootToWin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We do not make wooden stocks. </div></div>
well that pretty much answers that one.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ShootToWin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We do not make wooden stocks. </div></div>

Thanks for the response.Now I can sleep tonight knowing I'm right once again!

cheers1.gif

There was a Mcmillan stock that was painted to look like wood several years ago. From what I read, it was a pain in the ass to do so Mcmillan only made a limited run. There was one for sale on 24hrcampfire two weeks ago and it looked awesome. The guy selling it had two and it the end decided not to sell. I don't remember who was selling it but you might could talk ($) him out of it,

Eddie

It was called McMillan Fibergrain stock. Google it. Looks real nice. Best of both worlds. New tech with classic look. I'd like to see it back.