• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Mcree chasis system

burgessb

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 14, 2010
in the woods
hey guys
I am pretty new to forum and i was looking for any feedback or thought on the Mcree setup. I hbought one from another member on here and am dying to get it in my hands.

Ordered mags and stock pack from Mcree. I must say AWESOME service!! Ordered on monday and should have at home tonight!!

Thanks for any input!!!

Re: Mcree chasis system

I purchased one several years ago. I am totally pleased with the fit and function of the system. McRees even has his makes his own magazines now, along the AI prototype. Can't say enough good about his products.

2nd what GardDog says. Scott builds one hell of a system and his customer service is second to none. GREAT guy to deal with! I've gotten the pleasure to know him personally over this last year. His dedication to his product speaks volumes about his character.

Give him a call after SHOT, he'll take the time to answer your questions and help you make an informed decision.

Steve

thanks for the input guys. i got the stock in the mail yesterday an I am in love with it!!

sent them an email about a rattle in the mag well and they answered me pronto.

A+++++ service!!!

The rattle goes away when you start hitting steel. Love my McRee. Gonna get one for my Mod 70 and get rid of my A4. Enjoy your stock.

I spent three days with Scott at the US Tactical Supply booth at SHOT show. To say the least, his chassis is extremely well designed, absolutely simple, and very user friendly. I watched Scott explain every detail of his system to hundreds of people without missing a beat. The dude knows his shit and designed a very competitively priced product right here in The United States of America. I want one as soon as I have the cash.

I was supposed to ride out with him to SHOT, but work decided other wise this week! :-( Screw it...next year I'm scheduling a week off and going! Was supposed to go to the press shoot as well...ARGHHHH!!!
Steve