• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Mcrees 10/22 chassis

Just ordered one. Will post pics when it arrives. I have a build that was waiting (2 years) for an RTAC stock that never came. This will allow me to move on ...

Reactions: demolitionman
It's here ... I like it a lot. It's very green ...
Doctored up a Delux Ergo grip to match. I am running a Ruger receiver with all Kidd parts. Kidd 2 stage trigger is not a perfect fit so I took a file to it. No problem ... go slow! A stock Ruger trigger fits perfectly with no mods (tried it). Kidd barrel and Ruger receiver are Duracoated green. Scope is a Viper PST I have had for years. Looking forward to some range time. Definitely giving the McRees chassis a big thumbs up! Shitty phone pics below. Note the bubble level in the chassis ... pretty cool.

Reactions: Rover31
Very .... I had to fit it a bit but I like em' tight!
Some of it was the Kidd trigger but I took some material from both ends to get the action screw to line up. It is a really nice fit IMO.