• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

MDRX/MDRX SE

Not many alternatives that offer everything the MDRX does, the Tavor and K17S certainly don't, the RFB comes close-ish, and the rest of the options are all specifically for small-frame calibers. (AUG, MSAR, FS2000, Etc). so "plenty of other alternatives" is disingenuous

For the most part, the platform is fine, with most issues I see these days being minor issues like tight trigger pins and mag releases, which I've had happen on other rifles but not my MDRX, so that hardly seems like an out of the ordinary problem.

Lol 4 yrs later and same conversations about this gun.
I was on the original group buy before it was ….
For me it’s not that easy living in MA we can’t own a lot of the stuff y’all can no augs ars forget anything in a pistol form. I wanted a Ps90 and when I got it, it wasn’t what I expected with this sbr’d it scratches that itch and so far no real issues

Not many alternatives that offer everything the MDRX does, the Tavor and K17S certainly don't, the RFB comes close-ish, and the rest of the options are all specifically for small-frame calibers. (AUG, MSAR, FS2000, Etc). so "plenty of other alternatives" is disingenuous

For the most part, the platform is fine, with most issues I see these days being minor issues like tight trigger pins and mag releases, which I've had happen on other rifles but not my MDRX, so that hardly seems like an out of the ordinary problem.
Plenty of alternatives as in don’t get a bullpup.

I have never seen so many people complain about such an expensive platform, and the handling of that platform than what I’ve seen with desert tech and the mdr.
it just seems like dt is chewing on a bigger pill then they can swallow.

If there isn’t a good bullpup on the market than maybe that design just has too many shortcomings.

So many good production semis out there both reliable and accurate. I just don’t see the reason to be stuck on the bullpup concept.

Last edited: