• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

MDT ACC Chassis

In looking at the Anschutz 1782 it likely isn't a footprint that would be supported by and of our current inlets. It would be best to contact Anschutz directly to confirm any compatibility, but I suspect it's going to be to their stock only.

Barrel length becomes a personal preference, you might give up some speed on the top end with a 23" barrel, but it won't be the difference between shooting distance successfully. It's always a plus and minus game; go with what feels best for you.

-Anthony
Thanks very much for that information, I was expecting as much but hopeful none the less.

Would have been nice to have the ACC chassis across all my rifles so I might have to rethink the Anschutz option.

Reactions: MDT_OFFICIAL
Thanks very much for that information, I was expecting as much but hopeful none the less.

Would have been nice to have the ACC chassis across all my rifles so I might have to rethink the Anschutz option.
The 1782 isn’t offered by MDT, Nordic Marksman I believe may have been looking at doing it but I’m not sure of their status of that project. Anschutz North America won’t have any for the center fires.

Yes it does :) If you need to tweak the height, we do offer +/- latches that you can install to better match the mags up to your action, but on most 2-lug's, this isn't required.

- Josh
With this chassis are most shooters having better luck with 2 lug vs 3 lug actions (when using aw mags)?

Yes it does :) If you need to tweak the height, we do offer +/- latches that you can install to better match the mags up to your action, but on most 2-lug's, this isn't required.

- Josh

Are the +/- latches on your website? I'm unable to find it.

With this chassis are most shooters having better luck with 2 lug vs 3 lug actions (when using aw mags)?
Typically 2-lug actions have significantly less chance of feeding issues, just due to their design, however, we have quite a few of our pro team shooters (as well as many other shooters worldwide) who have run this chassis out of the box with 3-lug actions!
Are the +/- latches on your website? I'm unable to find it.
They are not unfortunately, you will have to contact customer service to request them through the Customer Service Portal.

- Josh

Reactions: Dooby
For the most part, 3 lugs run AWs with zero issues, whereas 2 lugs don't seem to operate well with them or need a lot of modification to work correctly.

I run the ACC with a GA Tempest, Terminus Zeus, and Vudoo Three60 with only the Tempest needing to be bedded. And HRD mag kits because I run 22BR and 6Dasher.

Gen 2 floating around

Attachments

• 12F12FBE-F19E-4DFA-99B0-8690C975B82B.jpeg
    12F12FBE-F19E-4DFA-99B0-8690C975B82B.jpeg
    226.9 KB · Views: 288
Gen 2 floating around
Yup, early prototype. But it's going to be different for us. This will be the first time we will be having Gen 1 and Gen 2 products selling at the same time for the foreseeable future. Plus, Gen 2 is summertime.

-Anthony

Reactions: Skunkworx
Doesnt look like much of a change, some new qd cups up front, a thumb rest maybe...

But that mag well- is this going to be a long/short action 2 in 1 chassis?
1638546872082.png

edit, yeah and the rider and new butt knobs but those are just slap on parts like the other above. If that can accommodate both short and long mags thats awesome.

Last edited:
Doesnt look like much of a change, some new qd cups up front, a thumb rest maybe...

But that mag well- is this going to be a long/short action 2 in 1 chassis?

edit, yeah and the rider and new butt knobs but those are just slap on parts like the other above. If that can accommodate both short and long mags thats awesome.

Not the magazine well is longer since it's now going to be fully adjustable and it needs to be able to hold the whole collet assembly. But yea, there are a ton of changes and we will be releasing a detailed list of changes a bit closer to launch to drive the hype train.

-Anthony

Reactions: AleksanderSuave
Is anything being done to reduce the “vibration/ringing” shooters report when shooting this chassis.

The shape of the tip of forearm is different (angled nose) and quite possibly more material for more stiffness for those running no weights as there is some flex there now.

TM6

What about a bridge for other devices/hand placement ?
They make that already if you’re talking about the mirage shield, if you mean on the rings they make that too

But where do you get them? Not on MDT's site.

Coming soon, make sure you are signed up for our newsletter to be kept up to date with all future product launches

What about a bridge for other devices/hand placement ?
We have some new concepts that are being worked on, the current ACC does have the Mirage hood available.

-Anthony

Reactions: AleksanderSuave
Using this for my first build, lots of great information, experience, thanks.

Anyone know the weight difference between the aluminum buttplate and the steel that comes with the elite stock?

More info on the Gen2 ACC chassis from Shot Show: YouTube Link

Love the meatier front end and adjustable mag well.
Nice, but it's not the Gen 2; this is going to be called the ACC Elite as both versions are going to exist at the same time.

-Anthony

Can a shooter run an AW magazine in the ACC chassis?

Does it have some sort of vertical magazine adjustment?

Reactions: MDT_Josh
@MDT_OFFICIAL @MDT_Josh are the buttstock dampeners ever going to be released?

Every ETA comes and goes, with no notice of updated timelines. I've got 5 ACCs that would appreciate them.
I promise that we're just as frustrated as you guys on these, but I believe that we're close now. We're supposed to be releasing in the next few weeks, but as you've said, deadlines have come and gone and that is unacceptable. All I can tell you for now is that we hope to have them on shelves soon!

- Josh

Reactions: TACC
Is the MDT acc version compatible with the tikka t3x arctic?