• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

MDT customer service

Second this...in the few times I did reach out to MDT's customer service, it has been nothing but first class. In fact, they reached out directly on here to follow-up on a potential issue that came up in a thread to the point of offering a replacement without me asking. Didn't need a replacement, but was really impressed with the initiative they took.

Thank you, everyone, for your kinds words! We really appreciate the trust and faith in us. If you ever have any questions, feedback, or anything don't hesitate to reach out to on social media, here, or our support portal on the website.

MDT rocks...bought an LSS-XLGen2 chassis and mags and extra rails and stuff. They answered all my questions quickly and got me all the right stuff first try.

Can't say 'nuff good stuff 'bout MDT! I'm a Fan Boy.

VooDoo

I haven’t even bought a mdt acc chassis yet, and I can say that josh is very fast and helpful in responding to questions about their products. Thanks mdt! (Josh)

mdt is getting my next paycheck for sure. ?

MDT has been fantastic to deal with, their products are solid and they back them up 100%.
They have always been courteous and resolved any issues I have had with their products.
I think it was Ryan in customer service that I dealt with, great support.

Hello All,

We are in the middle of our MDT Legendary Black Friday Sale, and if you want to get a deal on a chassis, now is the time!

Hello All,

We are in the middle of our MDT Legendary Black Friday Sale, and if you want to get a deal on a chassis, now is the time!

I scored a blem ACC Chassis for my Tikka for $599 w/ Free shipping.
The website had some “Issues” between about 5:30 and 6:00 CST, but patience and persistence won the day.
After Ryan @MDT_OFFICIAL confiscated a mag from me that was kaput at PRE and sent me a new replacement gratis, I’m a tru believer.
Hanging out with @MDT_Josh on the firing line and shooting a couple of the demo rifles was another solid selling point.

5F5937F3-3847-443E-A5EE-04B08BDADFB7.jpeg

The website had some “Issues” between about 5:30 and 6:00 CST, but patience and persistence won the day.
After Ryan @MDT_OFFICIAL confiscated a mag from me that was kaput at PRE and sent me a new replacement gratis, I’m a tru believer.
Hanging out with @MDT_Josh on the firing line and shooting a couple of the demo rifles was another solid selling point.

View attachment 7192216
This is awesome. Thank you for sharing.

View attachment 7192216

That's for sharing @CaptNemo ! Looks like I am making a very well articulated "ppffffffttttssssshhh" noise eh?! ?

Josh

Reactions: MDT_OFFICIAL
That's for sharing @CaptNemo ! Looks like I am making a very well articulated "ppffffffttttssssshhh" noise eh?! ?

Josh

If it's any consolation, the suppressor was making the same sound with each shot...

PRE convinced me that shooting an unsuppressed rifle should be considered uncouth.
I just got my approved Form 1 Tax Stamp back this week, so I'll be milling, drilling and turning down parts this week out in the workshop.
I curious to see what the blemish is on my new ACC Chassis...

If it's any consolation, the suppressor was making the same sound with each shot...

PRE convinced me that shooting an unsuppressed rifle should be considered uncouth.
I just got my approved Form 1 Tax Stamp back this week, so I'll be milling, drilling and turning down parts this week out in the workshop.
I curious to see what the blemish is on my new ACC Chassis...

Good to hear and I wish we could have cans up North here :(

A lot of the blemishes on our factory seconds chassis are very minor and you may not even notice it!

Josh