• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Precision Rifle Gear MDT hits it out of the park

They aren't the first to do this

Jujually, the idea is to reduce recoil. But I saw the promo vid and yeah, they are designing to increase recoil for the small rounds. I doubt they will do it for .30 cal rounds and their magnum rounds. For example, 7 PRC is a magnum round and kicks almost as much as a .300 Win Mag. Not quite as much but getting up there.

Also, their idea was to help you overtrain. But that may not work. I believe you should train the way you shoot. And if the way you shoot is with low recoil, then than is how you should train.

Last edited:
that's a good idea far easier to sell than my idea
il_fullxfull.4056015083_8gz9.jpg

it protects your shoulder for those that wish to cry after firing there gun there idea is far more practical .

Reactions: Part Timer
that's a good idea far easier to sell than my idea
il_fullxfull.4056015083_8gz9.jpg

it protects your shoulder for those that wish to cry after firing there gun there idea is far more practical .
Ya'll don't laugh. That's the recoil shield I use.

• Haha
Reactions: acudaowner