• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

MDT new gen 2 ACC

Big push with our production team now on these chassis and we'll have more information for you all soon! Not waiting for SHOT 2023 as we have even more, cool stuff to show you there!

- Josh

Is that when the buttstock dampeners will finally be released?

Reactions: MDT_Josh
i have a question about the new gen chassis if you can share. I'm already signed up for the news letter but I know when these go live, they will go quick and a fella will have to be quick. What can you say about the colors that will be offered? Will they be what you have now for the gen1's or will there be changes and what will be offered right off the bat? Thanks

i have a question about the new gen chassis if you can share. I'm already signed up for the news letter but I know when these go live, they will go quick and a fella will have to be quick. What can you say about the colors that will be offered? Will they be what you have now for the gen1's or will there be changes and what will be offered right off the bat? Thanks
It's going to BLK and FDE and likely a one-off BLU, but again, this is pre-launch, so it's hard to say how everything goes.

-Anthony

Update on release? Got a few grand collecting dust.

Yes I’m subscribed.
738854A2-C94B-4944-A575-13C90D0186EA.jpeg

Hope fully soon got a new build happening atm And need a chassis might have to go with the new KRG C4 if this doesnt drop soon. Please MDT
It will be soon, but make sure you are signed up for the newsletter, as once they drop, they likely will go very quickly.

-Anthony